-EIGHTEEN-

I am so sorry I know I promised a double update yesterday but I totally forgot about it! I am so sorry!!

||LEYAH||

I woke up in a soft bed. I shot up from the bed I looked around saw I was in a room with plain white walls a small desk on one side a small wooden closet and a door which I am guessing is to a bathroom. 

I got from the bed sharp shooting pain came form my shoulder. I remembered about it from yesterday. I got out of the bed slowly and opened my room door. When I opened the door I saw a huge hallway there and a large stairway leading downstairs.  I slowly and carefully went downstairs. 

When I went downstairs I saw a large kitchen and niall was there sitting at the kitchen table. 

Before I could get any words out of me Niall spoke "Good you are up we" I opened my mouth to ask something but again I was cut off by him. 

"We are in San Francisco at my place" He says. He owns this huge place?

"We will be living here for a week we cannot leave because there are a lot of people after us right now so if we stay low for a week and after that I will take you back to New York" He says no emotion in his voice. I wanted to ask him why he came back for me but again I was cut off. 

"I have some of my clothes put in the closet in your room for you wear, if you want food you have to make your own" I dont even try to say something this time cause I know he still hasn't finished. And just like predicted he continued to say. 

"Now you are staying here we have one crucial rule. We dont talk to each other you mind your own business and I mind my own. Got it?" He asks I was about to nod but he gets up and leaves. He walks up the stairs I hear a room door slam shut.

"Well thank you for answering my questions" I say to myself.  

>>>>>>

Later that day I made some lunch which was a grill cheese sandwich. Niall hadn't really come out of his room all day. I explored the house and it was huge! Like man it was huge he was loaded. Well I guess those were the perks of doing illegal business. 

After lunch I went back to my room there wasn't anything that I could do. I found a paper and pencil. I started to sketch on it. I sketched the same thing I sketched every time me and mom looking at the skyline of Seattle. I wasn't any good at drawing but I still did it for personal satisfaction. 

After a while of sketching I just wanted to lie down. Without realizing it I went into a deep slumber.

I woke up with yet again sharp shooting pain in my shoulder. I was wearing one of Niall's shirt it had a large hole for the neck s it fell a bit off my shoulder. I could clearly see the bruise now. I guess I should ice it a bit. I went downstairs but I saw niall there. I didn't not expect him to be down at all. 

He didn't acknowledge my presence. So neither did I. I went over to the large fridge which was stalked with all sorts of food. I took a pack of frozen peas cause there wasn't really any ice packs. 

"Why do you need the frozen peas?" Niall asks. 

"Oh.. Um.. You know hurt me shoulder" I say timidly letting the t-shirt slip off a bit to reveal my shoulder.

Niall immediately gets up from his position and comes towards me. 

"What the fuck happened?" He asks looking at my shoulder intently.

"Um... Luke pushed me when I told him my father wont come for me..." I say softly. 

"Why on did you not tell me?" Niall asks in a low voice it sounded deadly. 

" One crucial rule. We dont talk to each other you mind your own business and I mind my own" I say quoting what he said earlier today. 

He looked at me to say he was pissed was a complete lie he was beyond pissed. Without a word he stormed upstairs and slammed the door to his room shut. 

A.N. Okay things are getting serious here!!