-TWELVE-

If you dont think he is gorgeous I will personally hunt you down!

enjoy the chapter!

||LEYAH||

Trigger Warning!

Niall got out of the car he walked away and spoke to the person on the phone. He was pissed at the person on the phone. You could tell he was sort of yelling at the person on the phone. He huffed and then cut the call. 

Who was he talking to I wondered? 

I saw him looking at me with a small smile on his lips. Then he started to walk towards the car. He got into the car. I didn't ask him anything cause I knew he wouldn't answer. The ride was silent. 

"So where are you going to be taking me?" I ask breaking the silence. 

"San Jose" He said. 

I nodded. If I have the timing right we would have have to drive another 24 hours before we reach. And I think we would have to stop somewhere for the the night. 

Great I am going to be dead in 24 hours. You know what I have accepted the fact that I will be dying in a couple of days but I really wish I could have seen my friends one more time I wish I had more time to get to know Madeline cause I knew she would become apart of our little group. 

>>>>>>>

We drive and end up stopping at around 9 in the night at yet another motel. 

"Come on get out" he says 

I carefully get out. I see niall taking his suitcase out. 

"Come on" he says waving me over. 

I walk behind him we enter  the motel. The place was better than the place we stayed in yesterday. 

By the reception there was a small little gift shop. I walk towards it "where are you going?" niall asks.

"Just the gift shop" I say. 

"Okay" he says a bit hesitantly. 

I go into the gift shop I look around the place. It was pretty basic it had like items you would have forgotten to pack and stuff. There was no one here. Which I found a bit odd. I walk to the back of the shop still looking around. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around. I see a guy he was much taller than me it was almost like he was towering over me. He had thick brown hair. The scent of alcohol filled my nose. He was obviously drunk. 

"What is a pretty girl like you doin here?" He asks stumbling through his words. 

Talking to him wasn't good. 

"I need to go" I say trying to push past him. 

"You dont want to go now do you?" He says gripping my wrist. 

"I want to go" I say trying to let loose of his grip but failing. His grip was like iron. I am sure the circulation of blood is getting lesser and lesser there.

"No you dont" he sneers his soft calm voice gone.

Fear started to take over my body. 

"Leave me!" I say boldly. Trying really hard to keep this façade. 

"Dont yell babe it not nice" he says pushing me against the  wall. His voice was way to calm. 

"You dont want to make a sound right?" he says in my ear. His voice sending shivers down my spine. 

"Please dont do this" I say softly my whole façade gone.

"I know you want it" his eyes were hungry. 

I shake my head furiously. His grip on my hand still there. 

He started to lean in when a voice says "I would think twice if you were going to touch her"

The guy turns around and he is faced with a niall who looks like he would expload with anger. The sight of him looking this pissed made me more scared. 

"What you the little boyfriend huh?"  he asks. I swear this guy has a death wish on him does he not see niall?

"No I am worse" Niall says and grabs the guy by his shirt. 

"I suggest you apologies to her a scram before things get out of hand for you" Niall spits. 

"I have nothing to apologies for" He says with a stupid smirk on his face. 

Before I could even comprehend what was happening. Niall's fist collided with the guy's nose. He fell to the floor. But niall did not stop there. Niall continued punch the guy's face. After they guy's face wasn't even recognizable niall says. I wanted to get out of here. But I was to scared that my feet didn't move. 

"You still think you shouldn't apologies?" Niall grits.

The guy immediately shakes his head and mumbles a sorry.

"She needs to fucking hear you!" Niall yells causing me to wince at how loud he said it.

"I am s..so s...s..sorry I w..wont touch you a..again" He stutters out the fear in his voice was evident. 

"Now get the fuck out of here" Niall roars the guys scrambles to his feet and practically runs out of here. 

"Let us go" He says and starts to walk out of the gift shop. I was still couldn't move. Niall walks a couple of steps ahead before he realizes I am not following him. 

He sighs. The rage and anger in his eyes had disappeared the became normal. He walked towards me. 

"Come on" He says softly taking my his wrist in his hand. I wince a little because it was still sore from the grip of the other guy. 

Niall immediately lets go of my hands on seeing my reaction. 

He slowly takes my hand examining my hands. His expression softens I could see pain and guilt flash in his eyes upon seeing my wrist. 

"I am sorry" He whispers. He brings my wrist to his lips and slightly kissing it. 

A/N

Aww niall became soft for the first time!!! Please tell me what you think so far.