-SEVENTEEN-

||LEYAH||

I hide behind the very expensive couch. I hear more gun shots. I slowly peak up then again another gun shot was heard and I duck again. I try again too look up I see niall was ducking behind huge wooden cabinet he was reloading his gun. He looks at me "Just hide" he mouths before he move away from his hiding spot and shoot the first guy he sees. He didn't actually shoot   the guy he shot the bullet really close to the guy so he would be in a haze for a bit and he would run past him and go to the next guy. 

"Follow me!" Niall yelled over all the all the chaos. I hurried behind him staying close. The same he would almost shoot some one and run past them. We were finally out the mansion. 

"Get into the car!" He screams. I run towards the car I was almost in when I heard a voice say "They are here!" I turned around to see one of the guards there and other guards were coming from behind them. 

I get in to the car niall also runs to the car he ducks behind it the car. More gunshots and yelling took place. Niall got up a bit and shot one of the guys. He actually did it. He got into the car and he sped of. From review mirror you could see some people were running after us while others got into a car and were coming after us.

"They just dont know when to stop" Niall huffed. He then leave over to me and opened a small compartment under my seat and took out yet another gun he lowered my window I pressed my body into the seat to avoid getting shot. A black range rover race by our side. Niall took a perfect shot to the car's wheel. How is he so calm when he has a gun in his hand? 

The car in which they were cam to a stop and niall continued to drive on full speed. 

It got quiet now that we were away from them. 

"You shot someone" I say softly clearly still scared. 

I can hear him sigh "He is not dead I shot him on the thigh he will be fine" He says like it was not a great deal

I wanted to argue with him but if it wasn't for him I would still be stuck there. But why did he come back to get me?

"Why did you come back? I thought you got your money and you leave" I ask

"Go to sleep you seem tired we should reach there in a couple of hours" He says completely ignoring my question. It was when he said it did I realized how tired I was. I wanted to fight the sleep of but I couldn't so I ended up dozing off. 

A.N.

I am very bad at writing this sort of stuff but I wrote it anyways so... Anyways I know this is a short one so to make up I will update another chapter in a couple of hours!!

Love ya ;)