-FIFTEEN-

||LEYAH ||

The room I was locked in had nothing in it. Like literally nothing it was small and compact just about enough space for me to lie down. There was a small grilled window on one wall and the remaining walls were simply painted grey. He door was a heavy metal door with a small opening on the top for them to look into the room. All in all the room made me want to shit myself.

I sat there for a while trying to calm myself down. When the door swung open. And in walked Luke and to men followed behind him.

"Hello darling" he said with a wide smile which was obviously fake

I did not reply. I was to scared to.

"Since it doesn't seem like you will be replying I'll do the talking for a while" he said his voice was calm as ever.

"So I am Luke Tesselman and I am the one who sent niall to get you" he says.

No shit sherlock I thought to myself.

"So do you know why you are here?" He asks.

I shook my head. Not looking at him.

"Well you see your darling father refuses to merge with my company and he has to learn his lesson not to mess with me" he says his lips curling into a sinister like smile.

I let out a chuckle. Luke looks at me confused.

'You think my father will come for me? You think he will let you merge with his company in return for me? If so you thought wrong you thought very wrong. He doesn't care for me he wouldn't care even if you killed me cause his little company is all he cares for so this plan to get a merge went right down the drain" I say even though it pained me to know my own father cares nothing for me. 

I look at him rage growing in his eyes "What did you say you little bitch?" He asks pushing me down onto the floor causing me to bang my shoulder into the wall. Overwhelming pain shoots through my body. I let out a small sound of pain. 

"I told you that your stupid mouth would get you in fucking trouble!" He growls slapping my across my face. 

With that he leaves slamming the door shut and I was left alone in the dark. Tears started to stream down my face I couldn't control it anymore I wanted to go back I wanted to wake up from the worst dream. I shut my eyes tight but nothing worked nothing fucking worked! 

>>>>>>

Before

||NIALL||

"Take her" Luke tells his minions. They grab her and start to pull her towards the mansion. She tried to struggle to get out of their grip but it was no use. She looked at me with her blue eyes they were full of fear and they were begging me to help her. I look away for the eyes her looking at me like that cause me so much pain a kind of pain that I never experienced before. 

When I looked back she was gone. This is what I wanted right? I dont want anyone with me when you are alone the lesser you put people in danger and the lesser pain you endure. But at that moment I felt like my policy was utter crap. I shake my head put trying to put those thoughts away. 

"Niall you here?" I hear Luke ask.

I look at him annoyed with him now more than ever. 

"Yeah yeah just give me my money so I can be on my way and you can be on yours" I say.

"Fair enough" He says pulling out an envelope from his coat pocket and hands it to me. 

"I may have another thing for you to do next week so dont disappear" He says

I roll my eyes at him. And without a word I get into my car.  I drive pressing the accelerator harder and harder speeding through the highways breaking every speed limit. 

>>>>>>>

It had been a couple of hours  since I dropped her off at Jerk Face Luke's place. And all that was in my head was the way she looked at me before she was taken away. I was going mad here. 

I pull the car to side. I bring my hands to my face rubbing my face. I was tired off it all like every single shit that has happened to me in the past and present. My life was made to write a fuckin tragedy book or something. 

Every fucking day I am haunted by everything I have done everything I have caused. But for some reason when she was there it didn't seem to be there I was just me. I know that sounds messed up but guess what my whole life is so this isn't a big superise.

Now I was frustrated with myself for thinking about her. Why the fuck are you thinking about her you bloody idiot! I bang the steering in anger. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask myself.