Chapter 1 - Sunset watching buddies

Y/n's POV I slowly walk up the hill hoping I won't miss the beautiful sunset. I've always watched the sunset each Sunday since I was little. My mom used to bring me here. Then she disappeared when I was 6. The police never found her. My dad died before I was born so it was just me and my brother living together. We moved to Korea when I was 5 so it was hard for me to make friends since I didn't speak korean but my brother who had studied korean for many years always helped me. I look up. I'm just in time to watch the sunset. I lay out the blanket I brought onto the grass. I then take off my shoes and sit down on the blanket. I look at the sunset. It was so beautiful. "E-excuse me" I hear a small voice say as I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I look around. It was a boy. I have never seen him before but he seemed kind "I- I was just wondering... I've seen you sit here and watch the sunset a lot. I was wondering if I could maybe join you?" I smile and nod "of course!" I move a bit to the side to make space for him to sit on the blanket. The boy takes off his shoes and sits down besides me. "My name is Youngjae" he says and reaches out his hand. "My name is y/n" I reply shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you y/n". "Nice to meet you too Youngjae!". We watched the sunset for some time without saying anything. I then notice Youngjae staring at me. "Oh sorry I was just.. nevermind" He said when he saw that I noticed him staring. "You're a very beautiful girl y/n" he then says. "Thank you very much" I reply while smiling. "Where do you go to school y/n? I haven't seen you at school before" I think about what to say for a few seconds "I would love to tell you but I don't know how to pronounce the name of the school. You see I don't speak korean that well". "Ah I can help you with that!" He almost yells in excitement. "I go to the school right there" he then leans over towards me and points at a school. I look closely to find the place he was pointing at. "Hey that's also the school I go to!" I say to him. My phone then vibrates. I take it out of my pocket and sees that my brother messaged me. "Hey y/n please come home we need to talk". I look up at Youngjae. "Sorry I gotta go my brother needs to talk with me about something. Give me your phone then I can give you my number then you can message me if you want". "Oh okay. Here" he says reaching into his pocket to find his phone. He unlocks it and gives it to me. I take his phone and type in my number. "Here you go" I say. I then got another message from my brother. This time he sent a picture. I opened it and looked. It was a picture of me and Youngjae. It was a pretty picture. My brother was really good at photography. I smile. "I'll see you around Youngjae" I say and walk back to my house. "Bye bye y/n" Youngjae says standing on the hill waving.
Youngjae's POV
I stand back at the hill looking at y/n walk back home. She was very beautiful. I then notice that she forgot her blanket. I picked it up and looked at it. It had gotten dirty from us sitting on it. I folded it together and decided to bring it home and wash it before giving it back to y/n. I walk home and put the blanket in the washing machine. I go to the kitchen and make some coffee. I jump onto the counter and take a sip of my coffee. I then hear the washing machine beep. "Guess it's done" I mumbled to myself. I jump down from the counter and go to the wash room to get the blanket. I open the washing machine and take out the blanket. I then hang it over the drying rack. I then go to my bedroom and take my phone out of my back pocket and messaged y/n. "Hi y/n. Hope you enjoyed watching the sunset today:)". Y/n's POV I open the door to my brothers room. He looks up at me. "Guess you met Youngjae huh". "You know him?" I asked. "Yeah I asked him to go watch the sunset with you. Listen y/n. I have to move back to the us for some time for some business work. I asked Youngjae to take care of you while I'm gone. When I leave you will be living with him and his room mate Daehyun. "But.. why can't I come back home with you?" I ask. My brother got up from his chair and lifted up my chin and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry but we can't afford both traveling back home. But I promise you Youngjae and Daehyun are very nice people and will take well care of you" I slowly nod. "Now go to bed" my brother said. "Goodnight brother" I said. "Goodnight y/n" he smiles.