Chapter 15 - Short visit

Daehyun's POV
I was just about to start making food as someone knocks on the door. I walk over and open the door. "Hi my name is Louise. I'm really good friends with y/n. I made this bracelet for her and I thought I would come over and give it to her before I leave for my study trip in China". I nod and smile at her. "Y/n and Youngjae are busy doing uh... homework.. yeah homework" I say and attempt to make a believable smile. Dammit why did she have to come now when they were.. nevermind.. I shake my head as I look at the ceiling. "Can I come in? There's something I wanna talk about" Louise says looking at the ground. I smile and nod. "Of course! You want anything? Tea? Coffee?" I ask while Louise goes to sit down. "Coffee would be nice" she says and smiles.

Louise's POV
I sit down and look at Daehyun preparing the coffee.  I then hear a sound coming from upstairs. Doesn't seem like they're doing homework. I look at Daehyun again who looks worried. "Is everything ok?". He nods. "They're not doing homework. Are they?" I ask. Daehyun freezes but then slowly starts to shake his head. He pours a cup of coffee for me and then sits on the opposite side of the table. "There's something I've been wondering about y/n" I say and take a sip of my coffee. "Hmm? What is it?" Daehyun says and looks at me. "Y/n told me she moved in with you and Youngjae when she had only met Youngjae once before. What's the reason she moved in with you guys?". Daehyun stares at the ceiling for a few seconds and then looks at me. "Y/n used to live with her brother but he had to move back to the US for work. And Youngjae was pretty good friends with y/n's brother so he decided it would be a good idea for her to live with us instead of living alone". I nod and think about what Daehyun just told me. "What about her parents? Do they live somewhere else?" I ask. Daehyun freezes as I ask. He then sighs. "Y/n's parents are both gone. Her mom disappeared when she was 6 and her dad died before she was born". I widen my eyes and look at Daehyun. "Oh... poor y/n... well.. that was all I wanted to know. I better get going again" I say and finish my coffee. Daehyun nods and opens the door for me and wave as I leave.