Chapter 16 - Burnt pancakes

Y/n's POV
I walk down the stairs and see Daehyun cooking as always. "Hi y/n. Did you guys have fun?" He looks at me and smirks. I blush. "Shut up Daehyun" I notice a bracelet on the table. "Where's this from?" I ask. Daehyun turns around and looks. "Oh that's from Louise. She came over with the bracelet. Also you guys were really loud" Daehyun says and laughs. I look at the bracelet and start to worry. What if Louise heard us. I feel Youngjae wrap his arms around me and rest his head on my shoulder. "What are you making Daehyun?" Youngjae says. "Pancakes" Daehyun mumbles. I look at Youngjae who looks just as confused as I do. I grab Youngjae's hand and walk over to Daehyun. We both look at what he's doing and see a bunch of burned pancakes. Some mildly burned others completely black. "Oh so there's food you can't make?" I say and chuckle. "I wanted to make food for you guys to eat together and then you could be cute and feed each other and stuff. I thought pancakes would be easy to make but I haven't managed to make just one nice pancake" Daehyun sniffs. I look up and see a tear roll down his cheek.  "Aww Daehyun don't cry! You're amazing at making all food in the world except for pancakes. Thats so cool! you're so good" Youngjae says and hugs Daehyun. I grab the bowl with pancake batter that Daehyun made and start making pancakes. "Y/n you're so good at making pancakes. Please teach me" I look to the left and see Daehyun stare at the pancakes I made with widened eyes. I laugh. "Sure" and I then start teaching him how to make the pancakes. Afterwards we sit down and eat. "Wow y/n!! You're so good at making pancakes! My baby could be a professional pancake maker" Youngjae says with his mouth full of pancake and claps in excitement. Daehyun nods "you're really good y/n. You might have to make this every Sunday" Daehyun says and giggles.