Chapter 18 - Cafe

Y/n's POV
After finishing breakfast me and Youngjae get ready and Daehyun drives us to the mall. "Have a great time" Daehyun says and waves. We wave back and Youngjae then grabs my hand and we start walking. "Y/n have you ever been here before?" Youngjae asks and looks at me with a big smile. Gosh I wanna squeeze his adorable cheeks whenever he smiles. "No.. I haven't. Never had anyone to go with since my brother doesn't like going to malls" I say and smile back at him. "Oh.. I'll show you everything then!" Youngjae says as his smile becomes even bigger. "Y/n!! Let's go to the cafe first!! They have really great things and even make couple cakes and drinks" Youngjae says and pulls me over to the cafe. "Hello youngjae" a female voice says. I look up and see a worker smiling at me and Youngjae. "You work here? Wow. It's been a long time since we talked. How are you?" Youngjae says and gives a friendly smile to the girl. "It's been way too long. I'm good. How are you Youngjae?" The girl says. "I'm good. This Is my girlfriend" Youngjae says and moves me so that I stand in front of him as he holds my shoulders. "Hello" I say and bow. "Awww you guys are so cute. You're lucky having such a pretty girlfriend" the girl says and smiles brightly. Youngjae then laughs. "You guys go find a table. Don't worry about figuring out what to order. I got the perfect thing for you guys" the girl says and smiles. Youngjae then nods and grabs my hand and looks for a table. "Let's sit here y/n" he says and smile. I nod and sit down. "Who was that girl?" I ask and look at Youngjae. "Oh she's an old classmate. We used to be best friends before I knew Daehyun. But then she moved to a different school and then we hadn't talked since" he says and smiles. "Oh okay. She seems really nice. You should become friends with her again" I say and smile brightly at Youngjae. "Hi again. I'm here with your food and drink" I look up and see the girl standing with cake and a drink. She placed the things on the table and then leaves. She had made red velvet cake shaped as a heart with pink frosting. She had only made one drink but put two straws in it. It looked like strawberry milkshake with whipped cream. "Y/n be excited to taste the milk shake! Her milk shakes are always the best!!" Youngjae says and claps excited. I smile and poke Youngjae's cheeks. "Hehe. I've always wanted to do that" I say and laugh. Youngjae looks at me then at the cake while blushing. "Awww is my little baby Jae blushing?" I say and lean towards him and smile. "Yay Y/n stop! My face is burning" Youngjae says and covers his face. I lean back and taste the milkshake. I look up and see Youngjae's face right in front of mine also drinking. I spit out my milkshake in surprise. "Y/n!!! My face" Youngjae says and laughs. "Waaaah I'm so sorry it wasn't my intention. It's just that you.. I.. milkshake.. aaaaaa" I say and cover my face so he won't see my red face. Youngjae then laughs. "Who's blushing now huh?" Youngjae says and pats my head. "Yah shut up" I say and eat the cake.  I look up at Youngjae who's eating and I then smile. Gosh I love that boy. "Youngjae?" I say and shake Youngjae's arm. "
Mmh?" Youngjae hums and look at me. "Why are there people behind you taking pictures of us?

Youngjae's POV
I look behind me and see 2 people taking pictures. I smirk to them. "Oh.. they're probably fans of either Yongguk, Jongup or Zelo.. their fans often take pictures of me or Daehyun because we're friends with them" I said and sigh. I lied. In reality I asked them to take pictures because I needed it for my birthday gift for Y/n. We finish eating and I pay. I then grab Y/n's hand and start walking.