Chapter 4 - New home

Y/n's POV I was lying in Youngjae's bed as he finds some mattresses to lay down on the floor. "Are you freezing y/n?" He looks at me. "A little bit yeah". Youngjae then puts his blanket over me. "Thank you" I say and smile. He smiled back. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I check it. It was my brother. "Hii y/n how are you? Are you having a great time at Youngjae and Daehyun's house?". "Yes very much. How was your trip home?" I reply. "Youngjae?" I shyly say "hmm?" He says and looks at me. "The day we met at the hill. You said you could help me with my korean. Could you maybe.. help me with my korean homework? I understand nothing of it" "of course!!" He say and jump up. "When are we starting?" He starts jumping around like a little baby. I find my homework and he sits down besides me on his bed and help me with my homework.Daehyun's POV I start making food. "Youngjae where is the recipe for bibimbap?" I yell. "In the corner at the fridge" he reply. I walk over and get the recipe book and find the recipe for bibimbap. After finishing the food I grab some kimchi from our fridge and place everything on the table. I then walk up to Youngjae's room and see y/n sleeping on Youngjae's shoulder. I smile. "Dinner is ready" i say. Youngjae nod. Shortly after Youngjae come down the stairs with a sleepy y/n on his back. We start eating dinner. Y/n's POV "Don't fall asleep y/n you will end up dipping your face in the kimchi" Daehyun says and laughs "mmh" I reply. I wake up suddenly by Youngjae and Daehyun laughing "gonna send this picture to your brother" Youngjae says. "What?! What happened?" I say. Youngjae show me a picture of me with my head in the kimchi. Daehyun has fallen off his chair from laughing. "Nooo!" I yell and try to get Youngjae's phone. He then just stands up and raises his arm so I can't reach it. "Now that I think of it I will also put it as my background" He says and sticks his tongue out. "Nooooo" I say and try to climb onto Youngjae to get his phone. I then look at him. We stare into each other's eyes for some time. His breathing was heavy from laughing. "I will get you next time" I say and jump down. Daehyun laughs "you guys look like a couple" I stick my tongue out. "I'll go get some new Kimchi from the fridge this kimchi has y/n drool in it now" Daehyun says and winks. I shake my head and sit down at the table again. Daehyun then come over with new kimchi and we start eating. "I'll clean up then you guys can finish y/n's homework" Daehyun says. We nod and walk up to finish my homework.Daehyun's POV I walk up the stairs to see how far Youngjae and y/n is with her homework. I slowly open the door and immediately see Youngjae "shhhh" he said and put a finger to his mouth. He then points at the table where y/n is sleeping. I smile and close the door again. I go downstairs again and go to my room. I then turn on the tv and watch a movie. After the movie is done I message Youngjae asking him if he went to bed. No reply. I go upstairs again and open the door again. I see y/n sleeping on the table and Youngjae sleeping beside her with an arm over her. I turn around and about to leave the room when I hear a loud bump. I turn around and see y/n and Youngjae now lying on the floor. They were still sleeping. I smile and close the door and go downstairs again and go to sleep.Y/n's POV  I wake up and stare at the ceiling. I then feel my head going up and down and hear a heartbeat. I look around and realize I've been sleeping with my head on Youngjae's chest. I try to sit up but then feel an arm wrap around me and pull me down again "please stay" Youngjae mumbled. I smile and turn around on my side and put my arm over him and close my eyes. It sure does feel nice to lay on someone's chest again. Haven't done that for some years since I stopped being scared of the dark and slept in my own room instead of my brothers room. It felt so nice to just lay on someone's chest and feel their breathing and hearing their heart beat.