Chapter 19 - shopping date

"Y/n look at this store! It's my favorite store it has so much cool clothes. Every year I have bought a Christmas gift for your brother here because he loves the store just as much if not even more than me" Youngjae says and points at a store. I nod "let's go in there then!" I say and start walking towards the store. We walk around for a while and look at different clothes. "You like this dress?" Youngjae says and points at a dress. "You've been looking at it a lot while we were walking around" he says and looks at me. I nod my head. "Yeah I really like it... it's too expensive tho" I say and continue looking at other clothes. After looking at several stores and buying a few things we split up to find Christmas gifts for each other.
I run to the bathroom and call Daehyun."Whats up y/n?"Daehyun says. "I need your help. I don't know what to buy for Youngjae" I say and sigh. "Hmm.. you could buy him some clothes. Youngjae always likes getting clothes. There's a clothes store besides the cafe. Youngjae never goes there but I always buy clothes for him in that store and he loves the clothes" Daehyun says. "Ok. Thanks Daehyun. I'll go now byee" I say. "Byee" Daehyun says back and I then hang up. I go to the store Daehyun was talking about. After looking around for a while I sigh. There's so much nice clothes I wanna buy everything for him. I go find a worker so I can ask them for help. "Excuse me. Could you maybe help me?" I say and the worker smiles at me. "Of course! What do you need help with?" She says. "I need to buy a Christmas gift for my boyfriend but I can't decide what to buy" I say. "What kind of clothes does your boyfriend wear?" The worker says. "Hmm..  casual but still not completely casual I guess.. hope that makes sense" I say. "Okay. No problem! I have a few ideas then. Follow me" the worker says and starts walking. After she showed me a few different shirts I decided to go with the first one she showed me. It was a grey shirt with a hand doing a finger heart on the side of the chest. I pay for the shirt and leave the store. I then get a text on my phone. "Y/n are you done? Let's meet by the vending machines we passed earlier". "Okay I'll go there then" I reply and start walking.

Youngjae's POV
After me and y/n split up I immediately go to the store with the dress she liked. I go over to the dress and look at the different sizes. Oh no.. I forgot what size y/n uses. I pick up my phone and text y/n's brother and wait for a little while. He didn't reply so I look at the different sizes and hope I choose the right size. "This one looks like it would fit y/n" I think and walk over to pay. After paying I text y/n and walk over to the vending machines. Y/n wasn't here yet so I decided to try winning a plushie for y/n while waiting. 1 try.. didn't win.. 2nd try.. didn't win either after 10 tries I still haven't won and was close to giving up but decided to try once more.

Y/n's POV
When I get close to the vending machines I see Youngjae playing trying to win a plushie. I sneak up behind him and hug him. "Hello baby" Youngjae says and continues playing. "How many times have you played?" I ask. He sighs. "This is the 11th attempt" he says and pouts. "Who's this bad at winning something in a vending machine?" I say and laugh slightly. "Yah y/n don't make fun of me now you're making me sad. I wanted to win a plushie for you" he says and pouts even more. "Aww I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it like that. I don't care that you're bad at it" I say and kiss his cheek. "Look Youngjae you caught one" I say and point but just as I say that the plushie falls down into the other plushies again. Youngjae sighs. "Never mind" I say. "You know what? I'll just buy a plushie for you then" Youngjae says and grabs my hand. We get to a kids store with lots of toys and plushies. "Pick whichever one you want y/n" Youngjae says and smiles excited. "Hmm" I say and pick up a white dog plushie. "I like this one" I say and show it to Youngjae. "You want that one? I'll go buy it for you then" he says and grabs the plushie. After leaving the store he takes the plushie out of the bag and gives it to me. "Thanks Youngjae" I say and we continue walking. "Daehyun should be here soon" Youngjae says and looks around.