Chapter 11 - 1 Year anniversary

We skip to 1 year later :)
Y/n's POV
I wake up feeling a lot of weight all over my body. I open my eyes and see Youngjae. "Happy birthday baby" he says and kisses me. I smile. "Thanks baby. Could you maybe get off of me? I can't breathe" I say and laugh. He wraps his arms around me tighter and sits up pulling me with him. I wrap my legs around him and hug him. "I love you baby" I say and kiss him. "Guess what day it is today" Youngjae says. I hun "My birthday" I look at him. He nods "mhmm but what more" he says in a deep voice that shocks me. "Hmm. Our anniversary day!" I smile. He nods and smiles. "And what more" he smirks. "Hmm.. I don't know." I shake my head. "It's Sunday. You always watch the sunset on Sunday. Let's watch the sunset together tonight" He says and smiles brightly. I nod excited "yayy I'm so excited" I say and kiss him. "Guys breakfast is ready" Daehyun yells from the kitchen. "We're coming" Youngjae says. "Wait.. first I need something" I say and grab Youngjae's hand and goes to his room. I open his closet and find the biggest hoodie I can find and put it on. He laughs "You look like an adorable baby penguin" he says and kisses my hair. I laugh. "Whatever" I say and grab his hand and walk downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning Daehyun" I smile to Daehyun and then I sit down at the table. "Good morning y/n. Happy birthday!" He says and puts a plate of fish on the table. "I got a new friend at school this week. She's a new student and she's also a foreigner. Her name is Louise". I say and continue to eat. Youngjae smiles. "I'm so happy you made a new friend" he says and ruffles my hair. "Isn't she dating Yoongi from our class? Maybe you guys can go on a double date some time" Daehyun says and laughs. "Maybe we should" Youngjae says and laughs. "Y/n do you wanna go ice skating with me today? Thought it could be fun" Youngjae says and smiles at me. I nod exited "yesss I would love to" I say and jump. We finish eating breakfast and go to the rink. "I'll go home again see you guys later" Daehyun says and leaves me and Youngjae alone. I get onto the ice and turn around. Youngjae is standing at the entrance of the rink with shaking legs. "You need help?" I say and go over and grab his hands. He laughs "it's the first time I ever ice skate" he says. "Wait stay here" I say and go to get a helmet for him. "Here put this on. I don't want my baby boy to hurt his head" I say and put the helmet on him. We then take each other's hands and I help him onto the ice. After some time Youngjae started skating without my help. "Y/n how can you be so good" he says and falls on his butt right after. I laugh and help him up. "Gotta be careful. I used to do figure skating before I moved to Korea. When we moved I stopped taking lessons but never stopped going to the rink to skate every now and then" I smile and start skating while holding his hands making sure he doesn't fall. "You're amazing y/n how can you do that" Youngjae says and smiles. We skate for some time and then ask Daehyun to pick us up so that we're sure we will get to watch the sunset on the hill. Daehyun already prepared dinner for when we got home so we sit down and eat. "Did you guys have a good time?" Daehyun says and continues to eat. I nod exited "mhmm we did. Youngjae fell on his butt a million times" I say and laugh. Youngjae hits me lightly "yah it was only 15 times" Youngjae says and blushes. Daehyun starts laughing loud "Yj how could you fall that many times" Daehyun says and laughs even louder. We all then start laughing and then finish eating. "I'll take the dishes you guys go watch the sunset before it's too late" Daehyun says and smiles. Youngjae then grabs my hand and we run over to the hill and he then stops and turns around. "Get on my back I wanna carry you up he hill" Youngjae says. I jump onto his back and he starts walking. I jump down from his back and sit down. I feel Youngjae wrap his arms around me and I lean back and relax. "Y/n I love you" Youngjae says and kisses my hair. We watch the sunset together and stay and watch the stars afterwards.