Chapter 13 - Shoes?

I wake up and stretch my arms. I had a nice time yesterday. I walk down the stairs and see Youngjae prepare food. I run down the stairs and wrap my arms around him burying
my face into his back. "Morning love birds". I look to the side and see Daehyun smiling at me and Youngjae. I smile back to him and put my face on Youngjae's shoulder. He looks at me and kisses my cheek. "What you making?" I look at him and he smiles. "Your favorite breakfast... Daehyun hyung... I could use your help. This isn't going that well" He smirks. Daehyun walks over and looks at the food. "Youngjae... how about I just finish this and you do something else?" Daehyun shakes his head laughing. "Oh.. am I really that bad?" Youngjae says pouting. Daehyun laughs and starts cooking. "It's ok Youngjae. You're a lot better than me" I say and pat his head. "Y/n why don't you invite your friend home? You seem to be pretty good friends with her". I tilt my head and look at Youngjae. "Just because Daehyun and I don't invite friends home doesn't mean you can't. Why don't you invite her for dinner tonight? I would love to meet my girlfriend's new friend". He pats my head. I smile and nod "okay then. I will ask her today in school". After a little while Daehyun finishes the food and we eat. After eating we get ready. I look at the shoe rack and tilt my head. "Youngjae ain't that the shoes I spilled milk on? Didn't you say you were gonna throw them out?" I walk over and try to wipe a milk stain off one of the shoes. I look at Youngjae and notice he's blushing. "He was gonna get rid of them but he didn't want to after you spilled milk on them because he have had a crush on you from the first time he saw you at school" Daehyun says and laughs. I laugh with him. "I didn't know you have seen me at school before we knew each other" I walk over and pat Youngjae's head. Youngjae nods shyly. "Only once tho" he says and looks at the ground. Daehyun hits Yongjae's back. "Oh shut up Yj. You were always looking for that girl every time her brother wasn't at school". I blush as I look at Daehyun laughing. "YA SHUT UP DAEHYUN" Youngjae yells and punches Daehyun lightly on the chest with a closed fist. I walk over to Youngjae laughing and grabs his hands. He looks embarrassed at me and tries to avoid eye contact. I get on my toes and kiss his forehead. "Let's go to school my little stalker". I say and walk out to the car holding his hand.