Chapter 26 - Picture frame

Youngjae's POV
"I'll go do homework" y/n says and goes to her room. "Yongguk you were at school today. Do you know why she got detention?" Daehyun asks. Yongguk shakes his head. "I did see a teacher drag her to the principal's office tho" he mumbles. "Youngjae do you know?". "She punched a classmate" I sigh. "Why did she do that?" Yongguk asks. I shrug. "Youngjae did you ever give y/n your birthday gift?" Daehyun looks at me. I shake my head. "No.. no I didn't". "Why don't you give it to her now?" Yongguk asks. I shrug. "Don't wanna disturb her". Yongguk shakes his head. "Go give it to her" he then says. "Ok then".

Y/n's POV
I stare out the window wondering where my mom has gone to. Maybe she's still in America?  Maybe she's in France? Maybe she's also in Korea? Maybe she.. doesn't live anymore.. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I say. "I have a gift for you. It was supposed to be your birthday gift but.. I didn't have the chance to give it to you". I turn around and see Youngjae standing with a big picture frame. "Remember the time we went to the cafe and then went Christmas shopping?" He asks. I nod. Youngjae then gives me the picture frame. I look at it for a while. It was lots of pictures of me and Youngjae from when we went shopping together. In the middle was a bigger picture. It was a picture of when we were at the cafe sharing the drink. Behind it was a picture from when I spat the drink into his face. I point at the pic. "Why did you add that". Youngjae laughs. "I thought it was cute". "Cute?! Nooo it was so embarrassing" I say and punch Youngjae lightly. "How did you get all these pictures?" I ask. "Remember the people who took pictures of us? The ones I said were fans of Yongguk, Jongup or Zelo?" He asks. I nod. "I asked them to take pictures. I had been planning it for months I just needed to find the right time" Youngjae says and chuckles. I put my head on his shoulder as we look at all the pictures together. I hear someone knock on my door and I then look at the door. "Y/n there's someone outside asking for you" Daehyun says and then leaves. I walk down a few steps before looking up. I freeze as soon as I see who's standing outside. "Hello y/n". "Hi mom".