Chapter 22 - hospital

"Y/n you should go visit your brother at the hospital. He really wants to see you" my aunt says and smiles. I nod. "I will call a taxi for you" my aunt says and picks up her phone. After waiting for a short time the taxi arrived. I get into it and he drives me to the hospital. I pay and the taxi driver leaves. I ask where my brother's room is and then go to the room. "Hi" I carefully say. "Hi y/n" my brother replies. "How are you?" I say and sit down besides his bed. My brother laughs. "I have been better but I'm doing fine" he says and smiles. "Y/n how long will you be staying?" He asks. "I'll be staying until you're fine and out of the hospital again" I say and smile. He nods.
Suddenly my brother starts crying a lot and I panic and pull the string to alert the nurses a lot of times and nurses rush in and take my brother immediately. I sit in the empty hospital room for a short moment and then start crying. I go home immediately and go to my room.
I lay in my bed and pick up my phone "Youngjae can I call you?". No reply. I then put down my phone and start crying. My phone then calls and I pick it up. "Hi Y/n" Youngjae says. I curl into a ball and start crying even more. "Baby are you ok? What's wrong" Youngjae says sounding worried. "My brother is in the hospital.. it's why I had to leave.. and I was visiting my brother at the hospital and suddenly he started crying a lot, then he started coughing and he couched up blood and then the machine monitoring his heartbeat started beeping so I notified the nurses and they rushed in and took him and now I don't know what's gonna happen to him" I stop talking for a short time. "Youngjae.. I don't wanna loose him" I say and cry even more. "Awww baby.. y/n don't worry too much. It's gonna be ok. Your brother is really strong he will be fine" Youngjae says trying to sound positive. I go to the closet and take one of Youngjae's shirts and hug it. I then go to bed again. "I wish I could be with you right now" I sob. Youngjae is silent for a short while. "Want me to come to you?" He asks. "No.. you should stay in Korea you have school" I says and try not to sound too sad. "Can we FaceTime? I wanna see your face" I say. "Of course" youngjae says and turns on camera. I smile. "So that's where my favorite shirt went" Youngjae says and smiles. I nod and hug the shirt tighter. We talk for many hours and I end up falling asleep while still being on the call.

Youngjae's POV
"Y/n did you fall asleep?" I silently ask. No reply. I smile. "She's so cute" I think to myself. Daehyun then comes into my room. "Be quiet" I say and point at my phone. Daehyun smiles. "I'll leave again" he says and leaves. I sigh. "I hope she will be back home soon" I whisper and take a screenshot of sleeping y/n. In the end I also fall asleep without ending the call.