Chapter 17 - Movie and cheese

"Y/n!! Daehyun!! Let's make popcorn and watch a movie!!" Youngjae says and jumps in excitement. Me and Daehyun both nod. "We haven't watched movies together for a long time" Daehyun says. Youngjae smiles wider than before and falls off his chair when trying to rush to find popcorn. I cover my laughing face and then go help Youngjae get up. "Baby you gotta be more careful" I say and start laughing. "Nope" Youngjae says and rushes over to the box with candy and chips to find popcorn. I clean the dishes and we then sit down in the couch to watch a movie. I rest my head on Youngjae's shoulder. I start crying but quickly wipe my tears before the others notice. "I'm gonna miss him" I think.

I wake up and notice I've been sleeping on the couch. I sit up but get pulled down again. "Please stay. Just a little longer" Youngjae says and wraps his arms around me. I turn around and hug him and close my eyes again. "Y/n?" Youngjae mumbles. "Hmm?" I open my eyes. "Wanna go to the mall? We can shop together and go to the cafe and then we can split up and look for Christmas gifts for each other" Youngjae says and strokes my hair. I quickly sit up and look at him. God he looks adorable. I nod. "When are we going? I ask. Youngjae sits up and accidentally bumps his forehead into mine. "Ow.." he says and rubs his forehead. "I'm sorry are you ok?" He says and kisses my forehead. I nod. "When do you wanna go? How about after breakfast" youngjae says. I nod. "Let's do that". I grab Youngjae's hand and run over to the sink and grab a cup. I put cold water in the cup and afterward put lots of ice cubes in it. "Youngjae i have an idea" I say and laugh. "You're thirsty?" Youngjae says. I laugh. "Noo. Let's wake up Daehyun by pouring this over him" I say and laugh. Youngjae then laughs too and then we run up to Daehyun's room. Youngjae carefully opens the door and we walk in. I carefully walk over to Daehyun's bed and then splash the cold water all over him. Youngjae then runs over and slaps a piece of cheese into Daehyun's face. "Youngjae where the hell did you get the cheese from" I yell while laughing. "I'm gonna kill you guys" Daehyun mumbles. We both look at Daehyun and start laughing even more when we notice the cheese still being on his face. Youngjae lifts me up and starts running out of the room while we both laugh.  We hide under the stairs and I lay down while catching my breath.

Daehyun's POV
I take the cheese slice and slowly walk down the stairs. There's not a lot of places they can hide except under the stairs. I look under the stairs and see y/n and Youngjae sitting under the stair looking the other way. I throw the cheese at y/n and start to laugh. "YA JUNG DAEHYUN IT WASNT ME WHO SLAPPED YOU WITH CHEESE" y/n yelled. "Doesn't matter" I say and stick out my tongue and run. "YA DAEHYUN SHE SMELLS LIKE CHEESE NOW" Youngjae yells and starts running after me. "I also smell like cheese yj" I say and laugh. 
"Daehyun can you please make breakfast?" Y/n says. "Hmm.. nope make it yourself" I say and stick out my tongue. Y/n sticks out her tongue back to me. "Daehyun please make breakfast or I will call you cheese man" Youngjae says and laughs.