Chapter 14 - stupid boy

I get into my classroom and see everyone staring at me. That's weird I'm not late. Did anyone start a rumor about me? A girl comes over and whispers to me that a boy from another class has a crush on me. I laugh and shake my head. "Like I care I have a boyfriend" I say and sit down by my desk. I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder "But y/n.. you should care. This guy is known for not caring if someone has a boyfriend or not if he likes the girl. You should probably watch out for him" she says and walks away. I nod while laughing a bit. After class I go to look for Youngjae and Daehyun. Their class hasn't finished yet so I wait outside of their classroom. I feel someone grab my arm and I turn around to see who it is. I see a tall boy standing in front of me. Not as tall as Youngjae but still tall. "Hi y/n" he says and starts walking pulling me with him. I try to pull my arm out of his grip but he's too strong. Dammit. He stops a bit away from Youngjae & Daehyun's classroom. "Y/n.. I'm in love with you. Forget about Youngjae and date me" the boy says and pins me against a wall holding onto my hands tightly. "Leave me alone! I don't know who you are but I already know I would never date you!" I yell at him but it doesn't help. His grip tightens around my hands as he leans in and starts kissing me. I try to fight against him but he's too strong. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" we both look towards the classroom and see Youngjae completely red faced from anger. I look back at the boy being really scared. He sticks his tongue out at Youngjae and starts kissing me again and puts his hands on my hips. Youngjae pulls the boy away making him fall. "I SAID WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" Youngjae yells at the boy and then looks over at me with disappointment in his eyes. I run over to Youngjae and hug him as I start to cry. The boy gets up and walks away. "Youngjae im so sorry I didn't want to I tried to stop him but-" I got cut off by Youngjae kissing me. "Y/n I know it wasn't you. If I knew you did it on purpose I would have pushed you away when you hugged me" he looks at me and smiles. I start to cry more and put my head into his chest. The natural smell he had mixed with his perfume was one of the best scents. No.. it was the best. "Youngjae you should probably bring y/n to the school nurse her wrist is bruised" Daehyun says while holding my hand looking at how bad the bruise is. Youngjae nods and we start walking to the nurse. I sit on a chair and the nurse starts looking at my wrist. While the nurse is looking for something I feel Youngjae wrapping his arms around me from behind me. I relax my head on his arm as I look at the nurse. "I gotta be honest with you Yoo Youngjae. I always thought you were some player because you always had girls running after you. But seeing you with Y/n I realize I was totally wrong. You're such a great boyfriend. Yeah.. you're everything a girl could want" the nurse says smiling at Youngjae. The nurse starts wiping my wrist and afterwards puts on something. I suppose its some cream to make it heal faster or something. What do I know I'm not a nurse.
*time skip*
I see Louise wait at the school gate. "Hi Louise. I'm sorry but can we hang out another day? I'm really busy because my Korean teacher gave me a tons of homework to do for tomorrow" I say and sigh. She nods. "Ofc y/n! Homework is important" she says and smiles and starts walking.
We arrive home and Youngjae immediately drags me to his room. He grabs my hand and looks at my wrist. I look at him confused. "What's up baby?" I ask. I see his expression soften up slightly after I call him baby. His expression then becomes intense again. He shakes his head slightly. "Can't have this happen again can we y/n?". He looks at me with an expression I've never seen before. His expression looked cold but at the same time like there was something he wanted.. Oh no.. now I recognize this expression. It's the expression people in series and movies do when they.. I didn't get tho finish my thinking before Youngjae pushes me onto his bed. "I gotta make sure you know you're my girl and nobody else's" he says and starts kissing me. As he moves his kisses down to my neck I start to freak out. Oh no. What do you do in a moment like this? "Can I?" Youngjae asks as he looks up and down my body. I smile and nod. "Yes". He starts taking off my clothes and after he takes off his clothes. "Remember to use protection" I hear Daehyun yell from the kitchen. I widen my eyes. "Was that-" I get cut off as he.. yeah I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.