Chapter 3 - School trouble

Y/n's POV We're in the airport waiting for my brother to be able to go through security. "Y/n?" I look at my brother. "Are you nervous about moving in with Youngjae and Daehyun?" I shake my head "No not at all me and Youngjae have become pretty good friends" to be honest I was nervous about moving but I didn't wanna worry my brother. "Looks like I can go now. Y/n can you give this letter to Youngjae?" My brother hands me a letter. "Mhm of course!" I nod. "Please take care y/n I will see you when I come back" my brother hugs me. A tear rolls down my face as I hug my brother back. "See you soon brother". "Youngjae will come pick you up soon" my brother says before he leaves. I stand and wait until I can't see him anymore. I then walk out and look for Youngjae. I can't see him anywhere so I text him and then walk over to where you could see the airplanes. I find my brother's airplane and watch it take off. Another tear rolls down my face. Then suddenly someone puts their hands over my eyes and I freak out and hit the person in the face. "Are you gonna hit me every day when you move in?" I look around and realize I just hit Youngjae. His nose was bleeding. "Omg I'm so sorry Youngjae!" I reach into my pocket to get a pack of tissues. I take a tissue and put it up to his nose. "Are you ok?" He nods. We then walk over to his car and drive to school.Yongjae's POV "Hiii Yj" I turn around and see Daehyun walking over to me. "Hii Daehyun" I walk over to him. "What happened to your nose?" Daehyun asked. "Oh I scared y/n and she accidentally hit me." Daehyun laughed. "Let's go eat lunch I'm starving" Daehyun says and grabs my arm. Nobody was in the food hall only me and Daehyun and the lady making us food. "Hi" the food lady says. "Hii. I would like some fries and a toast with cheese and ham." Daehyun says. "I would just like some fries" I say. "Sure just go find a table and I will bring the food to you" the food lady says and smiles. Me and Daehyun talk for a bit and then the lady comes with our food. She smiles at us and then walk away. She leaves the room. "Guess she didn't feel like she needed to be here" Daehyun says. I nod. We start eating. I hear someone else enter the room. I didn't look cause I just thought it was the food lady. I then hear a loud bump "Youngjae" a cracking voice says. I turn my head and see y/n getting up after falling to the floor. Her nose was bleeding and her lip was brused. "Y/n what happened?!" I yell and run over to her with my fries still in my hand. "Someone from my class just beat me. It's ok I'm fine." "WHO DID IT WHO BEAT YOU?!" Daehyun then gets up from his chair "youngjae-" I cut him off "I'm gonna find them and give them a lesson" I almost growled. I start walking towards the door still with my fries in my hand. "Youngjae no please don't I'm ok" y/n says in a weak voice while she gets up and get in front of me trying to stop me. I walk around her. "Youngjae stop!" Daehyun grabs my arm and pulls me back hard. I fall to the ground. I get up and throw my fries at the wall as hard as I can. I then go over to y/n who had fallen to the floor again and sit down and hug her. Daehyun starts picking up the fries that I threw at the wall. "Youngjae you should probably bring y/n to the nurse's office" y/n shakes her head "no I'm fine really don't worry". "No you're not y/n" I say and pick her up. As I walk over to the nurse's office I feel her head getting heavier on my shoulder. I think she fell asleep. "Ohh Youngjae did you start dating someone? I thought you didn't want to" I hear a person say. "Shut up. Am I not allowed to help a friend or what?" I reply and keep walking while ignoring what people say.Y/n's POV I wake up and look around. I was lying in a bed at the nurse's office. I see Daehyun sitting on a chair besides the bed. "Hi y/n. You feeling better?" I nod. "Where's Youngjae?" I ask. "Oh.. He's doing homework so he will come home late. I will drive you home and then I will go get your stuff at your old home. Daehyun drive me home and tell me I can borrow Youngjae's room until he has picked up my stuff. I sit on Youngjae's bed for a while just looking around his room. Then the door opens. Youngjae enters. His lip was bruised. "Youngjae what happened?" I ask. "Oh I just fell don't worry" he says. Then I hear Daehyun in the back "he didn't fall. and he didn't stay at school to get homework. He beat the person who beat you and then he got detention" Daehyun said it in a deep voice. He sounded disappointed in Youngjae. I started crying. "I don't want you to get in trouble because of me Youngjae". He hugged me. "Don't worry y/n it's ok" he says and pats my head. "y/n I think you might have to sleep somewhere else than than your room cause the aircondition broke and it's hot as fuck in there" Daehyun says. I nod. " we can find some mattresses and put them in my room then she can sleep here. I think it would feel nice to sleep in the same room as someone else when moving to a new house" Youngjae says and smiles at me. I nod. "Sure if it won't be too much trouble i say".