Chapter 25 - Detention

"Today you will be working in groups and by the end of the day you will present your work to the older students" our teacher says and looks around. "I already made the groups. The groups are written on this list" the teacher says and waves a piece of paper. She then hangs it on the door and students rush over to look. I stay at my desk. "Better to wait until there's not such big crowd" I think. "Y/n we're in group together!" Louise says and slams her hands onto my table. I look up and see Louise smiling. Her smile then disappears. "Unfortunately it's groups of 4 so we have to be with some of the others too". I sigh. "It's ok". "Hello y/n. Oh I'm so glad we can work together". I look up and see two girls in front of my desk laughing. "I don't know your names and I don't care just do your work" I say and sigh. They all then go to sit around my desk and we start working. After a few hours we take a break. "Y/n how is it going with you and Youngjae?" One of the girls asks. "Fine" I mumble. "I heard that he never wanted to date before he met you" the other girl says. For several minutes the girls keep talking about me and Youngjae and asking lots of questions. I look at Louise who looks concerned at me. "Why don't you guys get your own boyfriends and talk about them together" I mumble but the girls ignored me. I sigh. The girls keep talking and it's starting to get really annoying. I stand up quickly making my chair fall. "Y/n what's up?" Louise asks. I look at the girl in front of me and grab her shirt and pull her up. "I asked you to shut up" I yelled and then punched her. Immediately after I sit down and grab my hair panicking about what I just did. "Y/n.. you should probably go to the principal.. good idea to do it before the teacher comes back to the classroom" Louise says and puts a hand on her shoulder. I nod but stay in my place. The teacher then enters the classroom. "What happened in here?". "Y/n beat her! It was sick!" A boy yells. "Y/n I'll bring you to the principal. Someone please bring her to the school nurse" the teacher says and grabs my shirt and starts walking. "Excuse me teacher. Do you know where Youngjae's classroom is? He forgot his bag". I look up and see Yongguk standing in front of me and the teacher. "At the end of the hallway to the right" the teacher says. "Thank you. Oh.. hi y/n" Yongguk says and looks confused at me. I look down and sigh. The teacher then starts walking again. "I didn't expect to see you here at my office like this" the principal says and sighs. I looks down. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again". "It's good you won't do it again but I'll still have to give you detention. Please come to my office after school" the principal says and sighs. I nod. "You can leave now".

Yongguk's POV
I knock on the door to Youngjae's classroom. "Come in" a person yells. I open the door and look around. "Youngjae you forgot your bag" I say and walk towards Youngjae who looks confused. "Thanks Yongguk" he says and smiles. I then leave the room again.

Youngjae's POV
After waiting by the school gate for a while I start to worry about y/n. I then see Louise walking out of the school building. "Louise where's y/n?" I ask. She sighs. "She's at detention" she says and shakes her head. "Oh.. thanks" I say and sigh. "She hit one of the girls from our class". We then stare at each other for a few seconds before Louise continues to walk. I walk over to the entrance to the school building and sit on the single step in front of the door. Daehyun then leaves the building. "Hi Youngjae. Where's y/n?" Daehyun asks. I sigh. "Detention". "Oh.. I guess you're waiting for her?". I nod. "I'll wait with you then" Daehyun says and sits down besides me.
After waiting for an hour I start to get impatient. "I've gotten detention for shorter time than this when getting in bigger problems than y/n" I say and sigh. "First of all.. it's not a good thing that you can say that cause detention is not a good thing. Second of all, she will probably be back soon" Daehyun says.

Y/n's POV
I leave the principal's office and slowly walk towards the classroom to get my things. I then leave. I close the door to the building and look down. "Youngjae? Daehyun? Why are you guys here?" I say surprised. "Waiting for you" Youngjae says and turns around. His eyes were red and swollen. "Have you been crying?" I ask and sit down behind him. He shakes his head. "Let's just go to the car and go home" he says and starts walking. Daehyun nods. "He did cry" he sighs. "Why?" I ask. "He was worried for you".  I sigh. "Let's go home" I say and follow Youngjae.