Chapter 27 - mom

Me and my mom went for a walk. For a while we didn't say anything. "Where have you been?" I ask. "Well.. the past 2 years I've been in Korea.. your old teacher told me you moved to Korea so I saved up to go to Korea and look for you". I shake my head. "I meant when I was younger.. when you suddenly just disappeared.." I sigh. "Let's not talk about that" my mom says and smiles. "Your brother told me you live with two guys.. what were their names uh.." my mom stops walking. "Youngjae and Daehyun?" I ask. "Ah yes" she says and continue walking. "How is it? Are they nice?" My mom looks at me. I nod. "Yeah they've become my best friends" I say and smile. "Well that's great honey. Speaking of guys. Do you have a boyfriend?" My mom asks. "Mhmm" I say and nod. "Who?". "How long have you been together?" My mom chuckles. "Youngjae.. the guy who was behind me on the stairs. He's brother's best friend.. we've been together for 2 years and 5 months today" I say and kick a rock. "That sounds nice. So you started dating on your 17th birthday?". I nod. "That's cute. How is it going with school?". I think for a short while. "It's going good. Mom why don't we go to a restaurant tonight with the others? Then you can get to meet them and talk to them too" I ask and look at my mom. "Sure. That sounds nice" my mom replies and smiles.

Youngjae's POV
"What do you think they're talking about?" Daehyun asks. I shrug "I don't know". I then hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open the door. "Hi Youngjae". I see Jongup and Zelo standing in front of me with big smiles. "Oh Yongguk when did you arrive?" Zelo says as they both walk into the house and I close the door. "Where's y/n?" Jongup looks confused at me. "She's on a walk with her mom" I say. Zelo and Jongup look at each other and then at me. "But didn't she disappear when y/n was a kid?". I nod "yeah she did but she suddenly showed up half an hour ago" I shrug. "How can we be sure it's her mom? What if she's some creepy woman who will kidnap y/n" Jongup says worried. "Y/n knows what her mom looks like. She always has a picture of her and her mom in her wallet" Daehyun says. "She does? I've never noticed" I say and scratch my head.

Jongup's POV
"OW!" I yell as a door hit me. "Jongup? Omg I'm so sorry are you ok? I didn't know you were standing in front of the door" y/n says and hugs me. "It's ok" I say and laugh. "Hello Zelo" "hi y/n" Zelo and y/n greets each other with a high five. "Were all going to the restaurant to eat" y/n says and grabs Youngjae's hand. She then starts walking and we all follow along.
"So.. Youngjae and.... Daehyun. Have y/n been a pain to live with?" Y/n's mom asks jokingly. "Mmmh no not at all" Daehyun says and shakes his head. "She's hard to wake up in the morning tho" Youngjae says and laughs. Y/n shakes her head and laughs. After eating dinner we go back to the house.