Chapter 21 - 1 hour

After walking for what seemed like forever I finally reach my aunt's house. I knock on the door and then enter. "Hi auntie" I say and look around the house. "Hello y/n. How are you? Come sit here and we can talk about what's been going on since last time we met" my aunt says and waves at me. I nod and walk over to her and sit in a couch. "Your brother told me a lot about you so I know a lot I just don't know how it's been going since your brother moved back to America. Please tell me about that" my aunt says and smiles. I nod. "I moved in with my brother's best friend Youngjae and Youngjae's best friend. Hmm.. it's been really nice. Me and Youngjae also started dating. I also got a few new friends. I don't think a lot of other things happened" I say and smile. "Aww that sounds nice honey. Is he a good boyfriend?" She asks. I nod. "Have you slept together?" My aunt says and winks. "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT" I yell and laugh. "I was just messing with you" my aunt says and laughs with me.

Youngjae's POV
"Why did y/n have to leave now of all times.. our anniversary, her birthday and Christmas is close. And Yongguk is also coming soon so she had a chance to meet him" I say and sigh. "It's ok Youngjae she will come back. It's only one time you won't be together at this time it will be okay" Daehyun says and pats my back. "I guess so.. I'll go to my room and call her. Talk to you later" I say and go to my room.

Y/n's POV
I lay in the bed in my room at my aunts house looking at the ceiling. I then hear my phone ringing and look at it. Is Youngjae. I quickly grab my phone and pick up. "Hi baby. How are you?" Youngjae says. I smile. "I'm good. How are you?". "I'm good. Can we FaceTime? I wanna see your face" youngjae says. "Sure just a second". I go to the desk in the room and place my phone on the desk. "Ok I'm ready now" I say and turn on my camera. Youngjae also turns on his camera and I see him sitting in his chair and lying on the table. "Hi baby" he says. I immediately smile. "Hi" I say. For a while we say nothing and I decide to also lay on the table like Youngjae was doing. "Are we just gonna stare at each other like this all the time?" I ask and laugh slightly. "I wouldn't mind" Youngjae mumbles. "Same. My aunt only lets me use my phone for an hour a day so is there anything you wanna talk about while I'm here?" I ask. "You said in the letter you wouldn't say where you are. But you told me you're at your aunts house. Not good at doing as you write huh" Youngjae says and laughs. I stick out my tongue. We talk for an hour and then says goodbye and hang up.