Author's Epilogue

Crevicenose thank you so much for being one of the first people to read this entire book :)!!!!

Well, after 76 chapters I am so pleased to be able to leave a note for you guys on here about my personal experience writing this book full of trials, mistakes, and learning from them through the character of my favorite animal!

What happened to Spirit and the others after the last chapter?

Since I, being the author, have the freedom to basically write a small future out for them; here's what I would have expected them to do after Hannah's death and the wolves defeat:
-Spirit & Storm, after waiting a year or two, have their first litter of kits. One female named Star, one smaller she-cat named Feather, and a long-legged male called Chase. Since they are not pure cheetah, two of them come out as King cheetahs (cheetahs with thick black stripes rather than just spots).
-Diamond never stops struggling with the loss of all of her parents and leaves the pride lands to find her own way of life.
-Fallan (realistically) dies at a relatively young age due to her injured leg. Exact reason not thought out.
-Shadow lives out his days here, hunting and guarding in Spirit's Pride. He doesn't question his presence there, but other Pride's cheetahs do.
-Spirit & Storm's kits are allowed to (as adolescents) roam into other Pride's freely to determine whether they would rather stay with another. One sister leaves, and the two other siblings stay in Spirit's Pride. Other details not thought out. Besides a sister betrayal sort of deal
-Spirit&Storm grow old together at Cheetah Pride, facing many other trials in their remaining years, including lions moving into an empty territory next to theirs and stealing prey. However, they have one more litter of kits before they grow too old (all of those leave Spirit's Pride but one of them will eventually lead their own and continue the lineage.)

But Here's the thing:

I'm sure you noticed a few plot holes or too much dialogue, and the fact that the start of the story has overall worse editing and writing than the end. That's because this took years to complete, and I gained skill along the way. With that being said, I've decided to abandon the series, which would've been called Cheetah Pride. Instead , this one book will always be a stand-alone from mostly Spirit's POV. I have moved on to a new novel called Escaping The Yard, based off a dog's POV.
My favorite authors include Christopher Holt, Tui T. Sutherland and the Erin Hunter team, but in no way was this creation based off of anyone's imagination but my own, because this all came to light by me being a ten year old girl and writing down character ideas in my notebook. I never expected for it to blossom into a whole adventure, but I'm so glad it did.

You guys can continue to support me by checking out my DeviantArt page, featuring DOZENS of artworks by myself that portray exact scenes in certain chapters of Cheetah Pride. New art is released for other stories as well. Username: Kittygirl34820 Signature: SpiritsX or Rainny
Also, my Youtube channel (Twilightwolf34820) features a PMV of the three main characters and it does include artwork by yours truly all the way through the video; I highly recommend watching it on YouTube so you can relate to what you just read in a book, visual-wise. It is, however, outdated. I draw a lot differently (and hopefully better) nowadays.

I'm so glad its finished honestly, and I hope it gains a lot more reads/likes and ESPECIALLY comments (it's lacking in those lol). But THANK YOU SO MUCH to those few supporters and readers who actually got through the entire book, to the end! If you haven't, and skipped a few chapters, then you are missing out. :(

In completing this book I feel like I have personally completed the journey with Spirit myself, and it brought out my own human character by getting to portray Spirit's struggles as an animal. But with my own personality sprinkled in of course...lol!!! Since writing this, I have since grown and moved onto better things. In fact, it now would've been somewhere around 7years since I finished this, and 9 since I started it. During the entire creation, I always felt more intertwined to nature and my favorite animals, cheetahs, while writing and revising the script for this. And now, me and Spirit have made it to the end, and can finally be done with our long story.

Praise Cheetah Pride; it's been a long road to get here.