Ch 3

Akaashi turned the corner and saw the yellow little house at the end of the road. He let himself into the hose and greeted his mom.

-your back-

-yes-

-i will not need any dinner tonight, i will be eating out-

-OK, don't be out for to long-

-thank you-

Akaashi could feel the happiness cripple inside his chest. He would be able to skip dinner.

"your home alone tomorrow, skip" the voice stated, disturbing the moment. He could hear that the voice had gained a little strength, it was still raspy, but it was clearer and more confident.

At the time Akaashi didn't realize that the voice was drowning him in a black dense liquid. At this point in time the liquid had reached his ankles and was only going to rise, slowly swallowing him whole.

He packed his bag and began going to the big gym hall next to his school. The team mates greeted him with hellos.

Akaashi tossed a ball. Smash! the ball had been spiked and hit the ground with great force. Akaashi looked at the ace that had a wide grin on his face.

-Hey, hey, hey- the ace said while stretching his arms forward and his hands in fists, looking up at the sealing.

-heeey- Akaashi said cheering Bokuto on. Then Bokuto turned to Akaashi.

-another one- he said still grinning. A faint smile spread across Akaashis face as he nodded.

-nice serve!- the ball went over the net. The libero of the team lowered his body receiving the ball making it fly in an arc towards Akaashi.

Akaashi lift his feet of the ground stretching his hands towards the ball, it fell into his hands.

-Bokutosan- Akaashi yelled, tossed the ball to the ace. Bokuto smashed the ball at an angle onto the blockers hands, making it fly off court.

-yey!- he run towards the number 5 with his hands up waiting for a high five. Akaashi healed out his hands with his palms up. The ace hit the palms and patted him on the back.

-Great job today everybody, lets go change- the team captain said while lowering the net.

Akaashi approached the owl,

-can i walk you home, i have time- bokuto stared blankly at his friend, letting the words sink in properly.

-realy?- the owl looked at him in shock.

-yes-. A wide smile spread across Bokutos face revealing his teeth.

-of course-