Ch 17

2nd time bokuto gets hurt

-kneel- The dark voice of his father said.

Bokuto did as told, because he knew it would be easier that way. He heard the metal hit against each other creating a ringing noise. He could smell the clean sap smell making the air heavier and thicker.

The leather cut against Bokutos skin, taring his white shirt and splitting the skin underneath. After 5 whips on his back, blood started splashing on the walls and floor. The sluggish, dark liquid splashed onto the white flower pattern on the walls, turning the white roses into blood red spider lillies. (Tokyo ghoul reference)

After 7 rounds of pain the doorbell rang. Bokuto sighed shaking, relived. The tall man backed away and went to open the door. Bokutos body relaxed. He watched from the kitchen as his dad stood in the doorway talking.

-an anonymous person reported possible child abuse, could talk to your son for a moment-

-sorry he is sleeping, you would not want to disturb would you?-

-we are afraid we have no choice-

-yes but could we take it tomorrow- Bokuto could hear how fear cracked through his fathers words.

A policeman pushed trough and walked into the hallway, he looked around and noticed the owl kneeling on the floor. Blood was staining the white shirt bright red and the walls looked
re-painted with the young boys blood.

Bokutos father just stood in the doorway knowing what was waiting him. More people stormed in the house. One of them went and got his mother, two people got the first aid kit and moved Bokuto away from the crime scene.

****

Akaashi got up from his hospital bed and begged the nurses to let him leave. They gave him 30 minutes to go out. he got in the car with his mother that did her best to get to Bokutos house.

They arrived, two cop cars and an ambulance where parked outside the house . Akaashi could see Bokutos father being escorted in handcuffs out of the house. The ravenette got up and started running up the stairs to the front door, but a police officer stopped him.

- im sorry, you cant go in-

-what do you mean-he said rushed. The police officer looked at him and looked in through the door. He nodded and the owl walked out the front door with a bag. He had his head down looking at the ground shaking.