Ch 9

The two boys where walking beside each other on the side walk. Again Bokuto was babbling about how awesome the match between Japan and Poland was. Akaashi smiled and looked at the other boy while he was excitingly talking about his second favorite topic. 

Akaashi accidentally held his breath for to long and felt how his face went cold. His heart couldn't beat fast enough to provide oxygen to his head. His body began falling forward. Bokuto stopped talking, seeing Akaashis body being dragged down by gravity. 

-Akaashi!- he yelled. The owl turned slightly to his side, reaching out a arm to support the falling body. The other hand was placed on the unconscious boys shoulder, shaking his body lightly, repeating his name in a slightly panicked state.

blood reached Akaashis head.

-i apologize, i lost my balance- He said, not knowing that he had been in Bokutos arms unresponsive for a few seconds. He pushed away the taller male slightly and rubbed his eyes to clear the fog. the rest of the way they walked in science, through the slightly heavier air.

The boys entered the house and locked the door behind them. His parent wherent home and it was only 3 o clock. 

-what do you wanna do?- Bokuto asked, rubbing the back of his head, still a little concerned.

-do you have anything specific you would like to do?- Akaashi said, bad at decision making.

-Movie?- 

-that sounds fun-

They went to the back of the house where Bokutos room was. the owl sat down on his bed with his legs crossed. He patted on the bed, signalling to Akaashi that he also should sit down. He walked over and sat on the bed. The owl pulled up a gray laptop and placed it between them. 

-what should we watch- he asked while typing in his password.

After he had pressed enter he leaned against the wall and looked up, trying to come up with a movie we both would enjoy. Taking a short breath, Bokuto looked at Akaashi with glowing eyes.

-what about "Love Simon", i haven't watched it yet-

-That sounds like a good idea- Akaashi replied, and a slight smile appeared on his face. 

Bokuto made a slight jump motion from his sitting position exited. He pressed the play button and they started watching the movie. 

Akaashi felt how his eyes became heavy and the dialog faded into a background noise. He tipped into Bokutos knees, drifting away to sleep.