Ch 33

-did you do research for me- bokuto sang on their way home.

-yes- Akaashi answered, blushing slightly.

-aww, thank you- bokuto hugged Akaashi from the side while the where walking, the ravenette chuckled slightly and leaned into the touch.

The two boys reached the crossing where they parted ways.

-see you tomorrow, Bokutosan- Akaashi said and as he turned around Bokuto pulled his hand back. Bokuto took both Akaashis hands in his. He had a bright smile spread across is face.

-i love you akaahis!- He said and the smile got even wider. Akaashis face reddened and he could feel how butterflies started flying around in his body.

-i... love you two, Bokutosan- he said and a shy smile appeared on his face. They parted ways with overwhelming happiness warming their bodies in the cold weather.

****

A Tuesday afternoon the two boys found themselves in Akaashis living room watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas". The ravenette was resting his head on Bokutos lap, giggling once in a while as bokuto played with his hair.

-Bokutosan, is it ok if i ask you something?- Akaashi said looking up at bokuto.

-mhm!- bokuto said while running his fingers through Akaashis soft hair.

-do you know what triggered you into a flashback?- Bokutos hands relaxed onto Akaashis head as bokuto used the few brain cells he had left.

-no . . . oooooh, i do, it was a cologne my dad used, its like a clean sap smell thing-Bokuto said and started playing with Akaashis hair again. Akaashi nodded and both boys turned  their attention back to the movie.

Akaashi felt Bokutos legs move slightly under his head. He lifted up his head slightly and moved up the couch so that the owl could lie down behind him. The owl lied down behind Akaashi and wrapped his arm around his waist. The ravenette scooched in a bit taking Bokutos hand in his, weaving their fingers together. Akaashi looked up at the other boy, Bokutos chest filled with butterflies as a warm smile appeared on the young boys face. The owl smiled and moved his face closer to Akaashis making the tip of their noses touch.  He chuckled and planted a kiss on Bokutos cheek.

-good night-