Ch 20

It was Wednesday, and there where still 5 whole days left before Akaashi would be disscharged. It was too long for bokuto, and he had kind of been banned from the hospital by Akaashi. "i want you to focus on your studies, you have allready fail maths" he said and kicked him out of the room.

The life at home was better, he could see that his mother was much happier. She whent out with her cowerkers and even buyed new clothes. Money was harder to keep track of. They where packing to move to a smaller appartment, but luckely it was still a walking distance to school.

****

It was finally Monday and Bokuto was impatiantly sitting on the benches in the gym, he knew akaashi wasnt allowed to exirsise but he promissed bokuto to watch them play. Bokuto started tapping his foot on the ground. He shot up when he saw his boyfrind walking towards the gym.

-Akaaaaaaaashiiii, hey hey hey!- akaashi chuckled watching the owl running towards him. He almost threw himself at Akaashi.

-your gonna watch us play right?-

-yes bokutosan- a bigh grin spread across bokutos face, he started running back to the gym.

-everybody, akaashi is back!- the team started walking towards the entrence.

-good morning- akaashi said to the confused boys sourounding him.

-are you ok now?- one of them asked

-yes, i am fine-

-oh, ok, good-

-ok because akaashi is here, lets do practice matches-

-is he also going to be playing-

-no, but it is more fun watching. ok lets go! - the ball was thrown back and forth over the net. The teams scoring points when the ball Hitt the floor.

School was quite boring, Akaashi had some things to catch up on.

Akaashi got home. he opend the front door and got hitt with the smell of triyaki. His hear started pounding against his chest. he had gaind 15 kg over the span of 10 days. It was to much.

-keiji, food is ready- the ravenette said from the kitchen. Akaashi swallowed and walked into the kitchen, sitting down. he knew exactly what he was going to do.

-thankyou for the food, it was delicious.- he said and stood up, he placed the dishes in the sink and whent uppstairs. He opend the bahroom door and whent in. he kneeled on the floor and pushed his indexfinger and middle finger down his throat and threw up.

Wow I'm really bad at grammar , and now I realize. + more than 1 person is reading this which is weird and exciting 👍😊