Ch 16

Bokuto had been at the hospital for 2 days, Akaashi kept scolding him for not going to school. As usual they where lying in the hospital bed, they where watching Howls Moving Castle. Suddenly bokutos phone starte ringing. It was his mom. His subcontois secreamed at him telling him it was a bad idea to answer, but he did.

-mom?-

-Kotarou, darling- his mother answers almost whispering. Bokuto sat up in the bed.

-whats wrong-

-i slipped up, get out of the hospital as fast as you can, i accidentally told your father where you where- Bokutos body froze, he was terrified of what he would do if he found his son watching a movie with another boy. His father knew he was gay, he had come out to them a few months prier. He got beat up by his father while his mother begged him to stop.

Before he knew it the hospital door was thrown opened and his father was looking down at the boys from the doorway. Bokuto looked down, he was shaking, a lot.

-we should go home, right- bokuto nodded and got out of the bed. Akaashi could feel rage build up inside him. He despised this man, even if it was the first time he had ever seen him. He knew something bad was going to happen. He put the phone against his ear.

-911 whats your emergency?-

-i think my friend is getting hitt by his father-

-ok, where is this location?-

-street ### house ## in Tokyo-

-ok what numer are you calling from-

-0xxx-xx-xxxx-
X
-ok we will be there shortly- (i have never called 911 by the way, dont come at me)

Bokuto was droven home by his father, the familiar smell of his father's perfume filled the car.

His mother was nowhere to be found, she was propadly uppstairs. A hand hitt bokutos right cheak. The tingling, burning sensation itched the skinn.

-how dare you show your father such a disgracful side of yourself, its disgusting- Bokuto just stared down at the dark oak floor.

Can you see what word I'm avoiding here, I hate it so.