Ch 25

Bokuto was jumping up and down impatiently, outside akaashis house. At any moment Akaashi would be back. A moment later the gray car rolled up in the drive way. The ravenette walked out of the car, he was still thin but looked healthier. Akaashi hadnt eaten much while he was in the hospital, but he was disscharged anyway.

-Akaashi!- Bokuto cheered. Akaashi smiled and gave bokuto a careful hug.

-i missed youuuu!-

-but you came and visited me almost everyday-

-yea but i missed you- akaashis mother was behind them chuckling.

-ok, let go of each other, we're eating soba- his mother was loking out for akaashi, having something to heavy would propably freak him out.

-do you want any help?-akaashi looked at his mother.

-no, no go play some games in your room, ill come get you when the food is ready-

-ok- the two boys whent up into akaashis room and sat down.

-what do you want to play?-

-we can just play animal crossing-

-but i only have one nitendo switch- akaashi said and looked at bokuto, he smiled a little, making his golden eyes squinted slightly.

- we can take turnes- bokuto sat on the bed with his legs crossed. He helled out his arms and akaashi sat in his lap. The red letters appeared o the screen and he started clicking on the black buttons. Bokuto rocked akaashi back and forth while hudding and kissing him from behind.

-do you want to play? -

-no, besides the food will propably be ready soon-

-ok- they heared a knock on the door

-oh, speaking of the devill-

-boys dinners ready-

-ok- the two boys got up and started walking downstairs. Akaashi could feel his heart race as they got closer to the kitchen. He reached out and grabbed bokutos shirt.

-im scared- he whispered with a shaky voice.

-oh... its ok, its just somen- bokuto said and turned around. he grabbed akaashis hands and squeezed them gently. Akaashis eyes where glued to the ground. He took a deap, shaky breath.

-ok-

I don't have anything to write. (I wrote like 15 ch before publishing it) Kinda feel empty, cause it was a coping thing, lmao. Propably gonna start on a kuroken or asanoya.