Ch 15

Akaashis mom stood up.

-ill be in the corridor, get me when he wakes up- she said patting Bokuto on his shoulder. The owl kept silent staring at the boy in the bed. He walked up to him and sat beside him on a chair. Bokuto laid his head on the bed and fell asleep due to mental exhaustion.

Bokuto woke up from the feeling of somebody playing with his hair. He looked up and found Akaashi stroking his hair.

-you slept for really long, isn't that uncomfortable?- Akaashi said with his comforting smooth voice.

-i thought you where going to die- Bokuto said taking Akaashis hand and holding it tightly to his chest. Akaashi smiled sadly and kissed Bokuto on the forehead.

-i had a heart attack- he said with a calm voice. 

-i am ok now- Akaashi lifted his blanket and tapped on the bed. Bokuto hesitate. What if he accidentally crushed Akaashis small body, or if his mother walked in again and told his dad.

-its ok our moms went out to get some lunch- Bokuto nodded and climbed in. he hugged Akaashi tightly and lad his head on his chest. Akaashis heart was beating slowly assuring Bokuto that he was still alive.

-how long did i sleep- Bokuto asked Akaashi looking up.

-27 hours- Akaashi said smiling down at him with tired eyes. Bokuto snuggled closer and the two boys slowly drifted of to sleep.

****

The hospital door opened and the two moms walked into the room. They found Akaashi and Bokuto snuggled up in blankets sleeping and holding on to each other as if it was the last thing they would do. They looked up at each other and smiled, holding the combini-bentou. They silently walked out of the room laving the two boys be for the moment.