Ch 31

-Akaashi- bokuto said walking beside the ravenette on his way home.

-yes, Bokutosan-

-you don't have anything to do this weekend, because exams are over right?-

-no i have not planed anything in particular-

-lets go on a first date- Akaashi stopped walking and looked down. He could feel his heart race and the blood staining his face a deep pink color.

-i would be honored- he said blushing even more.

-hey hey!- bokuto shouted as if his spike touched the ground, the ravenette chuckled. the owl took Akaashi hand and walked the rest of the way home wth a big grin on his face.

*****

Bokuto lightly knocked on the door, it opened a moment later. Akaashi was standing in the doorway wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweats.

-why did you say to dress comfortably?- he asked confused.

-because there's a matsuri this evening and i borrowed clothes. I figured you didn't have a yukata, because you didn't have one last year- he said smiling.

-you are right, i don't have an yukata, thank you- he said and took Bokutos extended hand.

They went to a café while waiting for the matsuri to start. They had not changed yet, because they are slightly uncomfortable and hard to walk in.

Four o clock they went to bokuto house to change. Bokuto handed Akaashi a dark blue yukata with stripes, the same color as his eyes. Bokuto was wearing a dark green yukata with light green patches.

They walked to the street where the festival was being healed. Bokuto pulled Akaashis arm and pointed to a pool of small fish.

-let me see your skills- Akaashi chuckled and walked up to the stand. He payed an older man 100 yen and was habded 2 small nets and a bowl. Akaashi scooped up a goldfish quickly. He had 3 fishes in the bowl before the net broke. He stood up

-excuse me can we get another bowl?- Akaashi came back to bokuto and gave him a net and a bowl.

-hehe- he mumbled an scoped up a goldfish, but the net broke leaving Akaashi as the winner.

-aww man, lets get some yakisoba and candied apples and daifuku and takoyaki, oh! lets do some ring toss- Akaashi chuckled and even started laughing a bit.

-lead the way- The raenette said and took the owls hand to warm him in the chilly evening air. Bokuto was almost jumping forward, as he dragged Akaashi with him. They where both smiling with their hands full of candy and food.

The clock was closing in on midnight and the two boys started heading up the big stair that led to the temple. There where less people there than what they though there would be, 2 or three couples.

A loud bang was heard and the night sky was filled with different colors. Akaashi and Bokuto looked at each other, it was a bit cheesy, kissing under fireworks, but it was a tradition. Akaashi leaned in and placed his lips on Bokutos, he pulled him closer heating up the air around them. Then Akaashi pulled away slightly.

-i had fun tonight thank you- he said and smiled.

-no worries- bokuto said and puled Akaashi closer again, kissing him.