Ch 4

The two boys started going towards Bokutos house. The owl was loudly talking about volleyball smiling and laughing, cracking some jokes in between.

Akaashi just observed the tall male. Bokutos golden eyes would widen every time something new came to his mind and his eyebrows would lift slightly making a faint crease on his forehead.

-Akaashi, were at my house- Bokuto said filled with energy.

-oh, ok. bye- Akaashi nodded and started walking in the opposite direction.

-see ya in morning practice- Bokuto waved his hand in the air trying to catch Akaashis attention one more time. Akaashi turned around and made a slight waving motion with hi hand. With a satisfied look on his face, Bokuto walked into his house.

time skip.

Akaashi walked into the kitchen, seeing his mom typing on her computer. He nodded to her while going up the stairs, his mom nodded back.

Akaashi pulled out his computer. He started typing, "how to lose weight fast". there where a lot of sites promoting diet pills, calorie counting apps and exercise routines. Akaashi scrolled a little further down and accidentally hits the select button.

"Tumblr" whats that? Akaashi started looking around. At some point he started picking up tricks and tips on how to really lose weight. Seeing before and after pictures, and how many calories where in meals.

Then the words he was never meant to see showed up on his screen.                                                    "SELF INDUCED VOMITING" it said in bold, capital letters. This could be beneficial, he would be able to eat and stay empty at the same time. Everything was on the net, how to do it, how too drown the gagging noise, how to reduce the smell, everything he needed was there.

Akaashi was in trouble without knowing it, he had started drowning in his own thoughts and suffocating from the words of the voice.