Ch 38

It was the last day of the summer camp. The smell of korean BBQ filled the air. Bokuto was messing around with Kuroo as usual. He snatched a few of the meats cooking on their grill grinning.

-Hey, Bokuto dont steal my meat- Kuroo screamed and grabbed bokutos collar as he tried to sneak away. Bokuto laughed with his mouth full of food.

Akaashi was holding a pate of meat. He looked at the meat in fear. He could see Bokuto watching him from the corner of his eyes. He lifted the meat to his mouth.

Kageyama the setter of Karasuno started choking on his food and Akaashi handed him a glass of water.

Akaashi felt the panic in his chest grow and put his plate on one of the grill. He rushed up the stair into the building. He vomited agressicvly into the toilet and whiped his mouth. The ravenette took a few deep breaths and unlocked the bathroom door.

-Akaashi, you good?- Akaashi jumped away, startled.

-yes, i am alright why do you ask?- Kenma looked up at him, his catlike eyes drilling a hole into Akaashis forehead .

-you look pale- with these words escaping the blond boys mouth, he knew that Kenma knew what he was doing. Akaashi cleared his throat and stepped to the side.

-i am alright, thank you for the concern- Akaashi said looking down. He started walking to the sleeping hall to pack his things.

-you should stop, its not healthy- the words echoed in the hallway.

-i know- Akaashi said, shame filled his body and he could feel how tears started welling up in his eyes. He gulped and looked up, so that no tears would escaped his eyes. He felt a light touch on his shoulder.

-i hope you are better to the next time i see you- Akaashi just nodded and Kenma walked away to Kuroo.

I do t know what happened but I just binge watched interspecies reviewers😂😂😂