Ch 22

It was 10 pm when Bokutos phone suddenly started ringing, Akaashi.

-hi- Bokuto answered confused, Akaashi always made sure to sleep before 10.

-hi, Bokutokun, Keiji is in trouble. I thought i should let you know that he had another heart attack- the voice on the other side of the phone said through sobs. Bokuto froze. Again? but he was just in the hospital a few weeks ago. Bokuto threw open his bedroom door. He dashed down the stairs.

-Kotaro?-his mother said walking up the stairs, just arriving back from work.

-mom- tears started rolling down his cheeks. Soon enough oceans started poring out the golden eyes, as the boy started braking down.

-is it Akaashi?- she said as she turned around and escorted her son to the car. He nodded.

-ok ill drive you-she rubbed circles in his back as he sobbed quietly

Bokuto was running down the hallway when he spotted the little women outside Akaashis room.

-mrs?- the ravenette looked up at him and smiled sadly.

-he is ok, but he will be emitted to the eating disorder department for a while, but i think he will be discharged after about a week because hes a boy. He will change to out patient treatment- Bokuto sunk down on a chair beside her and nodded, he sighed in relief.

After finding enough courage, Bokuto stepped into the room. Akaashi was sitting up this time. His little heart was still beating and his eyes where still glimmering. irises changing between the different shades of turquoise like flowers blowing in the wind.

-Akaashi?- the Akaashi turned his head, facing bokuto.

-bokutosan,- the ravenette smiled softly as his eyes started to water.

-i could have died. they said that it was a miracle i was still alive. And i don't want to die, so think i want to get better. Please help me?- Akaashi choked up on his words, sobbing.

-of course- bokuto walked up to the boy and hugged him, tight. They where both crying their eyes out. After a few minutes they calmed down and akaashi pulled away from the hug.

-you know, my mom found me passed out on the floor and the toilet was filled with my vomit, i am really embarrassed- bokuto and akaashi chuckled. The owl crawled in, under the sheets.

-you really do need to get better- bokuto kissed akaashi on forehead and hugged him lying on his side. The ravenette hummed, and they fell asleep. I mean, at this point it was 12 am, they where exhausted.

what is this, was i in a rush when i wrote this or what? lmao