Ch 43

warning for anybody who feels uncomfortable with smut.

Akaashi pulled bokuto off the bed exited. Bokuto tumbled out of the bed and yawned as he caught his balance. The owl got dressed and took Akaashis hand, following him to the front door.

-you ready?-

-yes- Akaashi opened the front door and stepped out of his house. They walked along the sidewalk holding hands. They entered the big parking lot and walked towards the big white building stretching over them. They went through the glass doors and headed to the fifth floor.

Bokuto sat down on a gray chair outside the little room. Akaashi walked in and looked at the scale in front of him nervously. A few minutes later Akaashi walked out the room. Bokuto shot up and walked forward, meting Akaashis gaze.

-how did it go?- he asked eager to hear the response.

-i met my goal weight- Akaashi said and looked up at bokuto smiling. Bokuto gave out a squealing sound and picked up Akaashi, spinning him.

-thank you, Bokutosan- Akaashi whispered hugging him close.

-i didn't do anything, you did- Bokuto said smiling, running his fingers through the soft, black hair. Akaashi burrowed is head into the muscular shoulder, he then pulled away and squeezed Bokutos hand gently. Bokuto smiled, proud of his boyfriend for breaking free from the illness that had been drowning him for so long.

****

Akaashi looked up at the clock, he had time. He looked over at the owl reading in his bed. He smiled for himself and placed himself on the edge of the bed. He tapped lightly on the sheets, breaking Bokutos concentration. The owl looked up and was met by a eyes filled with lust. Bokuto hadn't even kissed Akaashi until he met his goal weight, he said "he should focus on recovery". Akaashi was at his limit, he wanted attention and affection so badly.

Bokuto sat up, smirking and put his book on the nightstand faced down. He took Akaashi by his hips and eased him into his lap. Akaashi put his legs on each side of bokuto and wrapped his arms around his neck. The ravenette placed his lips onto Bokutos as he pushed his hips forward. He could feel a smile form on the other males lips, as he gently licked Akaashis. The ravenette opened his mouth letting bokuto in. Their tongues twined together making all thoughts disappear. Bokuto broke the kiss and started moving down Akaashis neck. He slid his hand under his shirt, moving his hand up and down Akaashis spine. He hummed and grabbed Bokutos shirt pulling it of. The ravenette ran his fingertips across the perfectly formed chest and abs. Bokuto pulled Akaashis shirt off and picked him up. He then carefully eased him onto the bed and pulled down the ravenettes trousers. The owl then kissed Akaashis bear chest, leaving red marks. The soft moans escaping the ravenettes mouth echoed through the air.

Bokuto pulled down Akaashis boxers and felt the ravenette tense up.

-Keiji- the ravenette paused for a second, surprised by hearing his given name.

-yes?-

-can i call you that?- Akaashi nodded. Bokuto smirked and pulled out the bottom drawer and pulled out a tube. He put the lotion on his fingers and ran his fingers down Akaashis lower back.

-is it ok?-Akaashi nodded and took a deep breath. Bokuto started pushing his finger through the ring of muscle. Akaashi groaned quietly and bokuto stopped.

-you ok?-

-y yes- Akaashi said and relaxed. Bokuto nodded and kept going.

-ill add another one- he said and started pushing another finger in. Bokuto curled his finger and a loud moan escaped Akaashis mouth. Bokuto was startled but smiled. He started moving his fingers slowly, repeatedly hitting Akaashis prostate.

-no...wai- Akaashi said through his moans. bokuto pushed another finger in and, once again, a loud moan escaped the moth of the ravenette. He tensed up as he reached his climax. White ribbons covered his stomach. Akaashi was panting, holding his arm over his face.

-keiji? can i continue?- bokuto said opening the small plastic package. Akaashi sighed shakily and nodded. Besides he knew it wasn't a request, it was a demand. Bokuto started to enter Akaashi and groaned.

-relax- he said pulling Akaashis legs over his shoulders. Akaashi relaxed and pulled bokuto down.

-Kotarou- he whispered in Bokutos left ear. He moaned loudly as Bokuto thrusted his hips forward.

-sorry, i got exited- he whispered back. He kept moving his hips in wave motions, making the green eyed male choke slightly on the sounds emitting from his vocal chords. The sounds escaping the males mouth echoed in the room like music. The silver haired male sped up and Akaashi started copying the motion of his hips. Bokuto then groaned and at the same time Akaashi let out a loud moan.

Bokuto slowly eased of the male and sat, sunken down against the wall. They where both panting heavily. Bokuto got tissues and wiped of the other male. He picked up Akaashi and eased him onto his feet.

-lets shower- he said smiling. Akaashi nodded with a soft smile on his face.

oh, forgot, im going to star posting more regularly because we have winter break and also next ch will be the last for this fic, but it will have a sequel. At the same time as i release the sequel i will be releasing a asanoya with some schizophrenia and abusive, romantic relationships so that'll be fun. 😀😀