6.Bottoms Up - Chase Elliott

I kicked it into high gear, speeding down 129, look for the law. I look over at Ashton, who's watching the hills fly by out the window. I turned the radio up, listening to her sing, thinking how lucky I was to call her mine. We grew up together, I just never thought she felt the same. I pulled off and headed down the back roads of Georgia to my buddy's party barn. When we pulled in the field was already rockin'. Loud music, mine dancing, and alcohol. My kinda night. We got out walking up to the guys. "Hey, y'all what's up?" I said grabbing two ice-cold Coors and handing one to Ash. We walked back over to the truck and I opened the tailgate taking a seat. I looked at Ashton, "Line dancing?" She smiled at me. That girl has my heart and soul. "You know it, babe! Watch my beer please." She gave me a quick kiss and took off for the dance floor. I heard Ryan exclaim, "Karaoke!" and I was the first in line. I can't sing, but tonight was all about having fun, and showing Ashton just how we did things down here in Georgia. Tomorrow is was back in North Carolina. I stepped onto the hey trailer and took the microphone, I told Ryan what I was singing and he popped in the CD.

"I see you and me ridin' like Bonnie and Clyde, going 95, burning down 129, yeah looking for the law, while I push my luck. She's riding shotgun like it ain't no thing, turn the radio up so the girl can sing, right, pull into the party like Y'all what's up? Tonight it's bottoms up, up throw it on down, rock this quiet little country town, get up, drop a tailgate on your truck, find a keg and fill your cup, up, kick it on back, pretty little momma lookin' at you like that, make you wanna slide on in like Girl what's up? Yeah, tonight it's bottoms up."

I couldn't help but smile as Ashton came up and took the mic, I loved to hear her singing. She was an angel, my angel. 

Sorry this is so super short y'all! <3