8.Check Yes or No - Denny Hamlin

"Denny can you please stop chasing me?!" I was currently running from my husband, who had a Nerf gun in his hand. "Never!" He yelled as he started shooting at me. I ducked down behind the couch just in time. He came up to me laughing. "Don't worry, I'm all out of bullets." He laughed tossing the gun down on the couch nd pulling me into a hug. "I love you, Keegan. You make everyday better." He kissed my forehead and I laid my head on his chest. "You know, I love you too Denny, You are so amazing, I swear." We stood there like that for awhile. I lost track of time and he pulled away. I pouted a bit and his smiled. "Hey we got a few things to do today, the sooner we get started, the sooner we will get finished and then we can cuddle and watch movies." I smiled giving him a quick kiss and running up stairs to get ready. I came back down wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and one of his FedEx shirts. "Well don't you look damn good." Denny was eyeing me as he was getting his shoes on. "Well thank you, You don't look so bad yourself. So what do we have to do today?" I asked putting my shoes on as well. "I have a meeting with Joe this morning, and then we need to be in the garage, the guys are loading the hauler today, and then we, Mrs. Hamlin, are going out to lunch." He grabbed his keys and headed for the door. I'll meet you in the truck. I locked up the house and went to the truck, Denny saw me looking at my phone and blew the horn at me, causing me to jump and drop my phone. "Damnit, Denny!" I climbed in the truck tossing him my phone. He was laughing. "It's not funny, asshole, my phone is broken, and it's YOUR fault." I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Hey, it's okay, we will go get you another one, you were due for a new phone anyway babe." He pulls at my arm and take my hand. "Come on, Keegan, you know you can't stay made at me." He rubbed my hand with his thumb and looked at me. "Oh yes I can." I didn't even look at him. The rest of the ride was silent. We pulled into the parking lot and Denny got out. He came over to my side opening the door for me. I got out and went in the building with Denny. He went to his meeting and I sat in his office, looking through some of his old stuff in the file cabinet. I came across a year book, from elementary school. I sat down is his chair remembering the time we were kids. I continued to search through the files when I came across an old letter. I opened it up and read it aloud. "Do you love me? Do you wanna be my friend? If you do, well then don't be afraid to take me by the hand, if you want to. I think this is how love goes, check yes or no." I put the letter back the way I found it and turned around to see Denny leaning against the door way, smiling at me. "Do you remember writing that?" He asked walking in the room. "Honestly, no I don't." I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned into him. "It was in the third grade, we went to lunch and when I got back to my desk, it was tucked inside my notebook." He laid his head on top of mine. "You've kept it all these years?". "I sure did, I somehow knew you were the one for me." He pulled me off of him and kissed me. "I love you more than anything in this world, Keegan.". "I love you too Denny."  

Another short one! Remember, my inbox is open for requests, just send me your song and driver! :)