10.Leave the Pieces - Alex Bowman

I was aimlessly walking around the Hendrick Motorsports Shop. My boyfriend of four years was in a meeting this morning. I walked into the break room, making myself a cup of coffee. I sat at the table, wondering why I was even here. I knew Alex didn't want me here. I pulled out my phone looking for apartments to rent as Chase walked in the door. "Hey Izzy, How are you?" He smiled looking at me. "I've been better." I said sighing and sitting my phone down. He sat down at the table and looked t me. "Spill the beans missy." I looked at him, hi face was stern but he looked concerned. "Well, it's Alex, he doesn't seem to want me around, and it's starting to me. The past two or three weeks he's been this way. I don't know if I have done anything or what it could have been." I looked at Chase, and just noticed William sitting across from me, looking at me. I continued to talk. "At home, if he is watching T.V. in the living room, and I sit by him on the couch, he gets up and goes to the basement to watch it. He never has meals at the table anymore. Just this morning I got up and made his breakfast, I made had him a cup of coffee sitting on the table. He came int the kitchen, I said good morning, and told him I loved him. He walked right past me, making a cup of coffee in his travel mug, he grabbed his keys and left." I stopped talking staring at my coffee cup. I hadn't realized it until now, but I was crying, both guys looked at me, "Izzy I don't know what his problem is, but you don't deserve this kind of treatment." Chase put a hand on my shoulder. William stood up, walking over to me and leaned over me, hugging me. "Isabella, we will be here if you need anything at all, you know that." I heard the door open once more and looked up to see Alex walk in, he took one look at me and turned on his heel to leave. "Alex, wait." I stood from my chair and looked at Chase and William, I have something I need to say. "Oh yeah? and just what is it?" Alex sneered, clearly annoyed with me. I walked over to him, facing him and looking him in eye, tears rolling down my face. "Your not sure that you love me, but your not sure enough to let me go, baby it ain't fair you know to just keep me hangin' 'round. You say you, don't want to hurt me, don't want to see my tears, so why are you still standing here just watchin' me drowned? And it's alright, yeah I'll be fine don't worry about this heart of mine, just take your love and hit the road, there's nothing you can do or say, your going to break my heart anyway, so just, leave the pieces when you go." I wiped tears from my eyes and continued. "I'll have my things out of your house before you get home." I turned and walked out the door, trying to stop the tears from falling. I got almost out of the building when I heard my name. "Izzy, wait up!" It was Chase. I turned around as he wrapped his arms around me and I just cried into him. "Izzy you know William and I are here for you." He rubbed my back as William ran up to us. "Bella, I have my truck. I will help you move your stuff." William smiled. "Will, I have no where to go, I mean, yeah I was looking at places to rent earlier, but as of right now I have no where." Chase looked down at me, not letting me go. "Of course you do Iz! You are moving in with me and William." William smiled and nodded in agreement. "You guys really don't have to do that." I said looking at the both of them. "We want to!" William was way to excited. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Alex walking by, a bloody rag over his nose, Rick Henderick in tow. "What happened to him?" I looked at William. "Well, I may or may not have punched him in the nose." Chase looked at him and smiled. "No one messes with our girl."