Miles & Stella...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"It's really you??" I ask confused, but the man is smiling as he says "hello, my-" "wait, not another Eduardo - your parents' trusted friend." Helga interrupted him as she grabbed his mustache "with a mustache? Ha! I've heard that before. Why should we trust him?" Helga asks again, but Eduardo and I answer with "you could always climb back down." Helga let go of his mustache and crossed her arms as she was a bit upset by our answer. Arnold then asks out "how did you find us?" Eduardo answers with "I have been following you since your class came to San Lorenzo."

Eduardo then continues with "I suspected that Lasombra would use you to get to the Green-Eyed people somehow. They broke into my place and kidnapped me - I escaped, but got to the dock too late, I had to chase you in another boat." Gerald then snaps his fingers saying "oh, on the river! We thought we were being attacked by pirates." Eduardo then says "no, it was me! I lost you at the rapids, but I was able to pick up your trail where you crashed." Arnold then says "I'm so glad you're here!" I nod saying "we found the Green-Eyed people's hidden city."

Arnold then says "it's where my parents disappeared!" Eduardo then kneels down to look at Arnold "so you have seen them?" He asks him. "Miles and Stella are alive!?" Eduardo asks out shocked, I shake my head "we... we don't know." That's when we hear someone groaning as we look back to still see Lasombra right there. Lasombra stood up, having green skin, his clothes having a few holes in them now and has a few dirt spots on im too. "So, you finally caught up to us, Eduardo! You call that a mustache!?" Lasombra yells out angered.

Eduardo stands up and puts his arm out in front of us to keep us safe, so we all stand behind him, Arnold having me in his hold now too. Honestly I don't think I can even blush right now, this is all just so crazy! "Did you really think you could get away with this, Lasombra?" Eduardo asks out. "Miles and Stella protected the Green-Eyed people from you, and now their son will too" Eduardo continued. Arnold nervously smiled, so I elbow his side playfully at that "always so presumptuous" Lasombra says. Then the man takes the small dart from his forehead and goes to stab Eduardo with it.

It looked like Eduardo was prepared as he grabs Lasombra's wrist and punched him in the face, the two went around in circles. At least until Helga grabs the satchel and gets it over Lasombra's face to blind him and help Eduardo. We all go after her and tackle Lasombra and start beating him up as much as we could. I see him kick the thing to the Corazón and instantly jump off of him and go to grab the thing. "Oh! Give it to me!" Lasombra says and kept me from grabbing it "it's mine!" Lasombra's voice echoed as he looked over the edge.

I look down sadly, then I was about to look at Arnold, but I felt myself get pushed back as I see Arnold in Lasombra's hold. "You pest! Just like your parents! I'm going to throw you over the cliff! Go get it-" I punch him in the jaw. Arnold looks at me shocked as Lasombra glares at me, but he suddenly wheezes and falls down the cliff. Not to mention he tore the amulet from around Arnold's neck with him as he finally fell. "Now that's something I wish to un-see" I say to do a small call-back to what Gerald said before.

Eduardo is heard from behind us as he says "he died the way he lived... full of poison" Arnold then says "the Corazón! It was sacred to them! Now... it's gone." I set my hand on his shoulder saying "Arn, we're alive... okay?" Helga nods saying "yeah. So let's just go back to that hidden city, and find out what happened to your parents." Gerald then says "one question; how are we gonna get back over there?" 'Oh yeah, that bridge is gone.' Eduardo just says "uh.. I prefer the stone bridge myself" I nod in understanding "okay then."

-back at the hidden city-

The children brought us to the girl that's in charge, she was so happy to see Arnold as she says "Arnold, kamika shua mifash! Rishwah katida?" Arnold just shrugged sadly. Eduardo stepped up as I set my hand on Arnold's shoulder, he hugs me sadly, but we realized Eduardo is talking to them. "Pushmura, melisimio akura kasamada?" Eduardo says while looking at the girl that's in charge. We separate from the hug as she nods and looks back at the two kids that were by the throne. "Conash, miwati!" The girl commands the two kids, then she looks back at Eduardo "dewi nomesh, ononio chinomala! Do kui-ui."

Eduardo looks down at Arnold saying "Arnold, your parents are here" Arnold looks like realization is hitting him all at once. 'Oh nooo.... they got the sleeping sickness, didn't they??' I think to myself as Eduardo says "she will take us to where they lie." We walked in silence until we got to this door, I stayed by Gerald as tears wanted to stream down my face. Gerald wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he pats it a few times, but I shake my head. Moving his arm I just wipe away my tears and look down sadly, not wanting to see Arnold's reaction.

"Dad?... mom?... it's me" Arnold says, so now my tears finally come out as Helga says "Arnold" Arnold looks up at Eduardo. "Are they-" "no no, it is the sleeping sickness, from over nine years ago" Eduardo interrupted. I then say "but they had a cure" Gerald adds "yeah, and it had something to do with that big stone wheel thingie in the temple." Helga then says "what's her name has gotta know about it" Eduardo looks down at the girl. "Nasi kotu do kui-ui" she says while looking at Arnold, I narrow my eyes at her from her tone.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood