Bonus~ (Part 1)

No one's p.o.v

-with the class while the four best friends found the Green-Eyed children-

Mr Simmons is slowly going even more crazy then he already looks as he talks to a small group of monkeys like it's a class. The guard's laugh at the way he's acting, but Phoebe says "well, so much for adult supervision." Everyone gathers around from hearing that, so she continues "we have to break out now, and I'll need everyone's help. First; Olga, you'll distract the guards" Phoebe explains, so we jump a bit to how she distracts the guards. "Yoo-hoo~ El Guardo?~" Olga says while waving a napkin around to gain one of the guards' attention.

The guard smiles big showing his teeth, that are horribly crooked, so Olga nervously says "heh.." as she winks while faking her smile now. Che glares at the crooked-teeth guard and starts to beat him up, so Olga looks back and gives the group a thumbs up. "Next, Nadine, you get us the keys" Phoebe explains and we also see how Nadine gets the keys. All she did was have a piece of cardboard close in reach as she releases some spiders to go to the guard. They climb up the guards leg, and he starts moving around trying to get them off of him.

From the way the guard was moving he accidentally dropped the keys, so they fell on the cardboard, and Nadine pulled the cardboard. Now they have the keys, so Sid unlocks the door "Harold and Sid, you get the other guards to come down the ground level." The two boys run out onto the small stage as they yell out randomness to get the guards down. "Air guitar!" "Look at me! I'm a distraction!" Sid yelled and Harold yells out right afterwards. "I'll use my make-shift electro magnet to disarm the guards" Phoebe used her smarts for the device.

Then Rhonda pushed it out and towards the guards, so the device worked and got the guards disarmed, and they pulled the device back. "Next.. unleash the Curly" Phoebe says, so we get to see Olga and Stinky trying to hold the crazed kid back. Once they let go Curly yells out "free the animals in the zoo!!" Then he opens the animals' cages. Even the black panther's as it roared in his face, and he rode the thing around to get the guards in the cage. Every other kid in the class escaped while the guards were distracted as Brainy plays his pan flute.

Mr Simmons walks out asking "class??" The last guard ran into the cage, but it was because of the fact Curly was chasing him on the black panther. The teacher has wide eyes from seeing the black panther, but the doors to the cage were now locked. It was too late since the guards finally got their swords back, and they yelled wanting to be let out. "With the guards safely locked away, we simply walk out the front door" Phoebe explained. Everyone in the class was running towards the exit as they were happy for their easy escape.

Until there was one last guard that is able to wield two swords, so he lowly growled as he twirled them around once while glaring at the class. Rhonda is the one to ask "Phoebe.. what do we do now?" Everyone was shocked at the sight of the man. Well, except for Curly who was the first to see the airplane flying over, out jumped Grandpa, Grandma, Suzie, Oskar, Bob and Miriam. "Geronimo!" Grandma yells out "Sacagawea!" Grandpa yelled out "gesundheit!" Bob yells out afterwards. Suzie is screaming, Oskar is nervously laughing loudly, and Miriam is nervously biting her nails.

"Wow, Phoebe - you thought of everything!" Eugene says as he gestures up to the six that are parachuting down. Grandma landed on a water tower as the rest of the adults landed on the ground easily. Bob lifts up his beeper saying "you kids okay? We got your message-" that's when the guards broke out. All of the guards even had their swords back, so everyone screamed as they ran about crazily. Olga was the first to run towards Bob saying "oh daddy, that boy was mean to me!" Bob was furious.

Bob tackled Che as he also chased him saying "you and me are gonna go round and round!" First Grandpa went to the bathroom, Miriam was scared. Then Suzie was such of a worried mother she screamed out in anger as she kicked a guard in the stomach. The guard dropped the sword, so she instantly grabbed it and punched the guard unconscious. Oskar was nervously laughing as he stuck by Suzie, but he was still furious at these men. Miriam was running around scared, Grandma jumped down from where she was and got three guards down instantly.

Rhonda and Harold were on a forklift, Eugene was used as a bowling ball, Curly was still on the panther as he slapped its butt. Stinky and Sid were running around trying to find a safe spot, Bob was taking down Che. Miriam finally found a weapon as she did this Rapunzel style with a frying pan to hit a guard across the face. A different guard finally got on the back of the forklift to try and cut Rhonda's head off. Rhonda noticed as she screamed and ducked, barely keeping her head, but losing the top of her hair.

She abandoned the forklift, Harold fell off, which left the guard as he fell down, but was still on the forklift. "My poor hair!!" Rhonda yells out sadly, a different guard was chasing Sid down while waving his sword around. Sid finally hid behind the porta-potty and the guard was hot on his tail, until Grandpa opened the door. The door hit the guard out cold as he fall back stiff as a board, so Grandpa looks down at Sid. "Don't go in there for a while" Grandpa says, Suzie finally got Oskar a sword of his own, so they teamed up.

Eugene finally was used as a stone ball as he says "I'm like that big ball in that movie!!" He rolled over a guard that was trying to escape. The forklift almost ran over Bob and Che, so the jumped out of the way, and the vehicle hit the water tower. Slowly the tower falls down towards one of the buildings, a couch and a chair went flying in the air. "¿Eh, qué pasa?" The one on the couch asks out as the one in the chair says "¡mis fichas!" Oskar laughed nervously at that. "Oh, pardon me-" "OW!" Chair guard got interrupted by sofa guard, but the gang ran for cover.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood