Bonus~ (Part 2)

No one's p.o.v

From the top of the water tower it hit the power lines, and it explodes, Olga pushed the piece of metal and we see the class are all alone. "Arnold!!" "(Y/n)!!" Grandpa and Oskar yell out "(Y/n), we're here for you sweetie!!" Suzie yells out next. Grandpa and Suzie yell out "where are you, short man/sweetie?!" Phoebe finally got their attention. "Mr Shortman, Mrs Kokoshka!" Phoebe says loudly, but that got grandma growling, she's still in fight mode. Phoebe turns around saying "Arnold and (Y/n) are up there... somewhere" "oh.." Grandma says in realization.

Suzie tears up a bit as Oskar wraps his arm around her shoulders, both of them being worried for their newest addition to the family. Mr Simmons blinks a few times and chuckles saying "they're better at taking care of her than I am." Stinky looks at Mr Simmons confused for his words, but didn't really question him about it either. 'The one time I get to keep an eye on her, and I messed it up...' Mr Simmons thinks sadly to himself. Yet he walked towards Suzie and Oskar saying "hey... if anything, knowing (Y/n).. she'll be perfectly fine."

-time skip-

Before the group went back to Hillwood, (Y/n) seen that Suzie and Oskar actually came to rescue her, and that's when she felt great. That's when she felt it was right to call the two mom and dad instead of Suzie and Oskar. Mr Simmons heart felt both full and empty at the sight of his... he meant (Y/n) being so happy. Yet he still felt a bit guilty that he didn't have the guts to tell her that he is her biological father. On the trip back home Arnold finally realized who the man was in (Y/n)'s picture she showed him.

When they made it back to Hillwood, Arnold pulled Mr Simmons away from the group as they celebrated, but he told Simmons about (Y/n). How much she wants to know either of her biological parents, whether she loves Suzie and Oskar as her parents or not. She just wants to know anything she can get about them, and it took a while for Simmons to convince himself. Believe you me, he was happy to hear that you wanted to know who he was, but he was still scared to tell her. Time went on for too long for him to not tell you the truth, which was the day (Y/n) went into 6th grade.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood