Epilogue

Epilogue

"Where's Bradley, Jet?"

"Nasa second unit, Sir Drew."

"That woman?"

"Nasa second unit niya, Sir."

Fuck! Napamura na ako at binilisan ko na ang hakbang. I've seen her before sitting in the corner on her own. I was about to approach her but one of girl models Jessie approached me. So, I've lost her at sight. When I looked around I saw her walking upstairs with the three bouncer on guard. She was escorted at the top.

Some of the boys comes here for a sex play. Iyan lang din naman ang habol nila dito. I don't go here, I always prefer my own space and if so, I'm here with Xavion and Walter. Pero iniwan ko na ang dalawa sa itaas dahil may kanya-kanyang mga babae na kasi sila.

When I opened the door I saw her straight away. It couldn't say it was love at first sight, but my heart beats differently this time. She's got an angelic face. A slender innocent body and beautiful dark brown eyes. I can tell on her innocent stare that she doesn't belong here.

"Wait."

She was about to get out in the room. I can smell straight away her perfume and its turning me more on.

Fuck! Napamura ako habang nakatitig sa kanya. Ngayon lang ako nagnasa ng ganito ka sobra sa isang babae na ngayon ko lang din nakita.

"I think I've got lost. Excuse me."

"And do you expect me to believe that?"

"Look? I'm not up into this. I'm not a cheap hooker or slut in the corner. In short I'm a virgin."

I smirked on what she said. She's somehow furious in a way that I like. I know that she's not telling a lie. Halata na hindi niya alam ang kalakaran dito sa loob.

"Who bought you here?"

"That lustful stare..." She silently whispers.

Umigting lang din ang panga ko sa sinabi niya. She's not just furious but clumsy at the same time. At ito ang pinaka-ayaw ko. Let me say she's got the beauty but I can't take her. She's too much to handle. I will just lose my temper.

"Sorry but I don't do virgins. They're clingy in the end."

"Exactly! That's my point, then let go of me," ngiti niya.

But when she smile at me somehow my heart melt. It gives a warmth feeling inside me straight away.

Huh, this is stupid Drew! You just wanted to taste her so bad! Isip ko.

When Bradley came in and says that its his girl. Hindi na sana ako makikialam pa. I don't really care when it comes to girls that Bradley wish to fuck! But somehow this one is an exception. Parang ayaw kong pakawalan siya at mapunta sa iba.

"Loosen up, Sweetheart. I'll take you to cloud nine." I whispers on her ear.

"French kiss?" Sa mapang akit na titig niya. Halata na na lasing na siya.

"Embrace yourself... Whoever you are."

"It's Beauty..." She said huskily while tilting her lips for me.

Napako lang din ang mga mata ko sa labi niya.

I thought that was it, a deep lustful kiss! Ilang mura na ba ang pinakawalan ko sa isip ko ngayon habang hinahalikan siya. She taste so sweet and somehow I wanted more from her. I have to remind myself that she's a virgin. A fucking tasty virgin that I want to have for life.