Preface

Mondragon's Billionaires Boys Club

Introduction

"So here we are all gathered to cherish our main founder, Don Ricardo Tunner- Mondragon Sr." The speaker speaks.

Everyone applauses, and as I looked at everyone in the area, I saw the same thinking they had in mind.

I shook my head while looking at him. He's got an unbelievable power in everything. He's known as ruthless, a dragon beast that can tame a wild lion, the second generation of Mondragon's royal blood.

We do this once a year, and together, we catch up with everyone. Everything was provided, from sky-high luxuries to the Island of temptations. Pyramids of businesses all over the world.

Name it. You have it.

We are Mondragon's blood royalty, the Mondragon billionaire's boys club.

I should have listened to his speech earlier. But, it's all the same, repeatedly every year. Telling us to become wise, to be ruthless at times. Even though I still have my own business, I can't get away from him. He always plans for everything.

"Can't wait to get out of here," Liam snorted.

I shook my head. "Well, you have to wait. You can chat with the boys after," I smirked.

I bet he's excited to get out. He's got the woman that was arranged to be my wife, but it did not happen. I was once a villain in his love story. But then I realised that in life, there are things that money can't buy.

"How's New York? Did you have a good time hiding for six months?" He asked dismissively.

"Yeah, I had a good time. I contemplate a lot. Thanks to you!" I smirked and shook my head.

I had a good time in New York. I lay low for six months. I got broken, and I need to fix myself. I met a few friends while away, and I met Arabella Manzano. She's a reminder of an infatuation for me.

"Fuck! I hate this!" Henrix's voice resonated. He sat down beside me.

"How are you, bud?"

"Bored. I'm so fucking bored!"

He took a sip of his whiskey without looking back at me. He seems annoyed and can't wait to get out of here. Henrix is dominant, profound, loving, kind and well-mannered. A perfectionist at times, a prince who carries a silent burden on his shoulder. Life probably was not easy for him.

"Do you want to serve back your country?" Liam jokingly asks him.

"No freaking way." He shook his head, face down and grinned.

"What do we have here?" A voice from behind us, it's Owen.

I took a deep breath and smiled, looking at him.