|ten|

i'm starting to get better again. it's been 3 months since my "attempt" and i'm feeling better than ever. i turn 19 in a few days. life is going pretty ok right now.

i turn in my camera and i smile.

"hey guys, it's savannah and im back from my break. um since i got a lot of requests to do a cover or something, i will be doing a cover of the song "that way" but tate mcrae. just so youtube is for sure this is not my song and i am not taking credit for it, i just really like this song so imma sing it. um so i guess let's start." i say as the beat of the song plays in the background.

"run me in circles, like you always do. mess with me on purpose, so i'll hang into you. i know what you mean when you act like that, but you don't know it's breaking my heart, said that it was just never gonna happen. then almost kissed me in the dark, every time we talk it hurts so bad cause i don't even know what we are, i don't even know where to start but i can play the parrtt." i sing.

"we say we're friends but i'm catching you across the room, it makes no sense cause we're fighting over what we do and there's no way i'll end up being with you but friends don't look at friends that way. friends don't look at that way."

"cant even tell if, i love or hate you more. you've got me addicted and i cant even tell who's keeping score." i sing.

"i know what you mean when you act like that
but you don't know it's breaking my heart
said that it was just never gonna happen
then almost kissed me in the dark
every time we talk it just hurts so bad
cause i don't even know what we are
i don't even know where to start
but I can play the part
we say we're friends
but im catching you across the room
it makes no sense
cause we're fighting over what we do
and there's no way
that I'll end up being with you
but friends don't look at friends that way."

"Friends don't look at friends that way
Friends don't look at friends that way
Friends don't look at friends that way."

"we say we're friends
but I'm catching you across the room
it makes no sense
cause we're fighting over what we do
and there's no way
that I'll end up being with you
but friends don't look at friends that way
friend. don't look at friends that way." i sing finishing the song.

i was so caught up in the song and how i felt i didn't even realize daniel walked in.

i smile at the camera.

"so that is me singing, your guys long waited request. this song is really just one of my favorites and it describes how i feel. i don't know but i hope you guys enjoyed me singing." i say going to end the video.

"i don't know, i think you are a great singer." daniel says.

i jump not knowing he is in here.

"i- uh when did you get in here." i ask.

"when you were in the middle of singing. i thought you saw me come in." he says looking at my camera and waving.

i turn back around to the camera and my face is kind of red.

"ok um anyways i love you guys, subscribe or do whatever you went to see my dumbass do stupid shit, well and sing if you guys want more of these types of videos. i love you guys bye." i say shutting off my camera and i turn around looking at daniel.

he looks at me.

"that song really describes your feelings?" he says.

i start playing with my fingers.

"i mean. um yeah kind of." i say looking up at him a little.

"everytime we talk it just hurts so bad because i don't even know what we are." daniel says quoting the song and looking me in the eyes.