|twenty seven|

a/n if you want the full effect please start playing hold on it's in the thingy above

the machines start going off and the nurses start running in.

"daniel please hold on. i love you. please don't leave me." i say.

"someone get her out of here." a nurse says.

"no no no please don't take me away from him. stop i need him." i say as a nurse pushes me out of the room.

"PLEASE DONT LEAVE DANIEL, HOLD ON." i say pounding on the door as the try to bring him back.

i start breaking down crying as i think about all the memories i've had with that crazy guy. i love him so much.

i see everyone back away from daniels body and they drop everything.

i hear on of the nurses say something.

"time of death, 3:42am."

i feel my heart drop as i open the door to his room and they all look at me.

"i'm so sorry for your loss maam." one of the nurses say.

i start breaking down with tears and i run up to the bed he's on and i see home lifeless body. i throw myself onto him and i grab his hand.

"daniel please come back. please please please please come back to me. i cant do this without you. we have two kids. they need there dad. please come back to me. please don't leave me. i still need you." i say bawling.

"maam he's gone." the nurse says trying to grab me.

they take me to the waiting room and they sit me down.

i sit there and think about all the good, crazy, funny memories i've had with daniel. the good times and the bad times. he was my everything, my soulmate, the love of my life, the father of our kids. we were supposed to have a happily ever after, we were supposed to get married today. we were supposed to have more kids, and grandkids. i love him and now he's gone.

who knew this could happen.

a/n
hey guys. this is the end of this book. i cried writing this chapter. i hope you guys liked this book. i really enjoyed writing it. love you guys. 

and please hold on<3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 (𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙) 🎉