Chapter 19: Care

<Prem>
I waited patiently for Boun while tapping my fingers on my desk. Yin snorted as he watched my agitated expression. My head would snap to the door every few seconds in hopes for him to walk through but was let down. It went on even after classes started and my neck was practically about to snap any second. As I heard the soft creaking of the door, I stood on my very legs and eyes darted towards the figure. A soft "oh" escaped my lips as I realised that it was Ohm. He chuckled before signalling me to come over to him. He glanced over to Fluke and waved at him creating a romantic tension between them which made me want to spew out vomit. Before I could open my mouth, Ohm spoke. "Your man is as sick as dog, right now." I started furrow my eyebrows as I got a little upset. He's ill but didn't tell me? Ohm pressed a stack of papers on my stomach before dropping it in my hands. "He didn't want you to worry so he begged me to tell you that he overslept. I came here to give this to you since I figured you'd want to meet him later. Oh, and tell Fluke I said yes." Gripping on the papers tightly, I thanked Ohm before he walked off. While walking back to my seat, the hem of my shirt was tugged. Turning my head to the person who did so, I sighed as Fluke looked at me with puppy like eyes. Giving him a reassuring nod, his eyes widened and started giggling while Earth playfully hit his shoulder.
...
I clutched on the bowl of chicken porridge in my hands. I secretly smiled as I remembered when Boun gave it to me. Yin actually forced me to get food for him before coming so I did. As I rang the doorbell, I was greeted by a middle aged woman who I presumed to be his mother. "Uhm, is Boun around?" She nodded and welcomed me in. Since I came here before, I was familiar with the areas in the house and made a beeline to Boun's room. Knocking softly, the doorknob opened to reveal a drowsy Boun with a nose tinted with a blush pink. I layed down the bowl panickingly and pulled him to his bed, forcing him down. Boun was still processing my existence and looked down in shame when realised I was here. "Boun, I'm your boyfriend, It's my duty to take care of you." I held his soft and slender fingers which made him hesitantly look up to me. He placed his other hand on top of mine, circling it with his index finger.

"I got you porridge, if you have eaten I can jus-"
"I'll eat it. It's fine" I grinned at him before getting the porridge. Sitting on the edge of his bed, I opened the lid and the warm steam brushed my face. Boun opened his mouth, anticipating for me to feed him. I hesitantly grabbed the plastic spoon and scooped up some porridge. My hand froze all of a sudden making Boun smirk. He grabbed my hand and pulled it near his mouth. As he chewed, he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it slowly. "My dear boyfriend is soo caring." I slapped his hand away in annoyance and glared at him before hitting his head. For a sick person, he is rather flirty. When the porridge was all finished, I threw it away in the bin outside and came back to see Boun patting on the bed while looking at me. I got close to his bed and was pulled by him with great force. It all happened in a flash that when I opened my eyelids, I realised I was embraced tightly by him. "Boun, you're sick," I whined while struggling to break free from his sturdy arms. My face was facing his chest and I could smell his aromatic scent. In response, he pulled me closer. I could hear his heartbeat beating like wildfire. Instinctively, I leaned my head in to listen to it better. It was like a lullaby, comforting and reassuring. My eyelids started getting heavier and heavier and before it was finally closed shut, Boun whispered out a few words.

"Let's get sick together, then."