Chapter 1: First Meeting

The soft rain tapped on the bus window softly as music blared into my airpods. Clutching on my school bag tightly, my mind constantly worried and dreaded about my first day in the new school. My mom was a single mother and I was her only form of support. She constantly was out of the house working, so i seldom see her. This year, in my 2nd year of University, she was accepted into a well-paid company in Bangkok, so we had to move. I broke into conscious as I noticed people wearing the same uniform as me, unboard the bus. I staggered trying to get off quickly.

The gate was in a fine steel grey colour as the school building was built big and tall. I watched silently as the students entered the school. "This feels so high level," I thought, biting my lip before hesitantly entering.
Class 307... 307.. ah!
I opened the door to be met with numerous eyes watching my every move. I noticed the teacher already in class and she instantly pulled my arm towards the middle of the class.

"Alright guys, this is the new student joining our class this year, his name is Prem." I noticed that some girls whispered amongst themselves and I grinned slightly. I knew I was attractive but I didn't knew that I was THAT attractive. My confidence really just skyrocketed after that.
I was assigned to the only seat left, the one at the far back left corner, near the window, and next to that blonde haired boy who was in deep slumber. I slid into my seat and glanced over to him. Dyed hair, multiple earrings and sleeping? Clearly a delinquent.

Tap.. tap..
"What the fuck are you doing?"
The blonde boy woke up, clearly pissed off.
"The teacher told me to wake you up," I crossed my arms, mouth slightly twitching because of his rude attitude. He flipped me off as he buried his head into his backpack once more. I swear to fucking god, I don't want anything to do with him in my life. Classes passed in a breeze and it was time for lunch, though I was practically dozing off most of the time. I got ready to head to the canteen but noticed a rather small and smiley boy approach me.

"Hey, im Fluke. Wanna hang out with me and Earth for lunch?" He stuck out his hand. I shook his hand as another smiley like boy, slightly taller though, walked behind him.
"Oh My God. He's so cute!" Earth said pinching my cheeks. It lowkey hurted but since they were nice, I let it slide. I followed them obediently as they waltz into the school canteen. They must be pretty popular as they were center of attention while girls and guys drooled over them. Since I'm like the new addition, I also got a fair amount of people complimenting me. Maybe today isn't going to be so shitty after all.