Promotion

This isn't an update, rather it's a promotion of my friend's book. If you liked Violet, then please check out their stories, HellsBooks has just started writing on wattpad and her story is really unique and Crazylozloz has finally returned. Both of their stories I would recommend if you've followed this story and liked it so far.

HellsBooks:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/30362019-as-yet-untitled

The story's name is: "As Yet Untitled" (Also I made the cover for this lovely lady) and here is the synopsis:

What happens to your mind when your mother, the one person who you spent your entire life around, is killed before your eyes. It crushes you. As a werewolf it is almost ten times worse, our feelings are more enhanced than a human's. I am part of a pack now though, so every cloud has a silver lining right? Not really. But then I meet my family, and shit gets incredibly complicated.
Also warning you now this contains strong language and some gory, twisted scenes of extreme violence
It is very much NOT cliché and I highly recommend it.

Crazylozloz:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4885458-sleeping-portal

Now, Crazylozloz's story is called "Sleeping Portal" and is a fantasy novel. Here's the synopsis:

True Summers has a sleepwalking problem. A sleepwalking problem coupled with her so called gift of invisibility. One day when she wakes up near the mysterious Hunter's house she discovers a secret that will change her whole life.

Once again, I really advise you to check these out, or, alternatively if you like poetry, Jakebugg33 writes some lovely stuff.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/jakebugg33

Thank you! xxxxxx