1

Third person pov

Wonyoung just got back from training studio with something in her hand. She twisted the door knob clockwise with her right hand. Unlike any other day, she is exited to meet her unnies.

When she first step in the dorm, her eyes laid on Hyewon.

"What" Hyewon asked without even looking at her.

"Unnie, i have something to announce." Wonyoung said excited. She felt like electric waves is shocking her bones made her feel like running and scream.

"What just tell, my cake has no time for your nonsense craps" Hyewon said eating her cake.

"Call everyone first" Wonyoung giggled. Hyewon was rather disgusted looking at the maknae's behavior. "Okay.." Hyewon got up and called everyone to the living room.

                  10 minutes later

That. Was. A. Mess. Calling other members was not a good idea. Especially when everyone is sleeping. Hyewon came to the living room with a bump on her forhead. But that's totally normal among the girls.

" What do you want Wonyoung just say it already we're sleepy okay?!" Yujin groans, scratching her head.

"Unnies listen. So just now when i came back, i checked our mailbox. Guess what i got" Everyone just stood there with silence. They didn't seem to be intrigued at all. "What?" Sakura asked with such annoying tone.

"Well, i will read this letter out loud." Wonyoung coughs. She took out a letter from the envelop.

"Dear, my esteem friends, I would like to invite you to a dinner party at my new mansion. I would like everyone to dress up according to the theme, Retro Night." The girls looked at each other with a confused look. "Proceed," Eunbi told Wonyoung with a serious face sticked on her. Wonyoung shifted sight, back to the envelope and synced her mind with the last paragraph of the letter.

"I am hoping everyone to enjoy the night, you will miss it." Wonyoung ended. Everyone just stayed in silence. The atmosphere felt so hot and tense.

"So, now what?" Chaewon stared at Wonyoung. "Is the dinner thing tonight?"

Wonyoung nodded. Her excitement slowly faded because of her unnies'
reactions. "We will get dress now." Eunbi said and got up to get dressed.

"WAIT YOU MEAN WE'RE GOING?" Minju eyes widened.

"Of course we are, you stupid hoe" Hitomi said rolling her eyes.

"tch"

"Cmon now losers we don't wanna be late"

Everyone nodded and got up and went to the wardrobe.

______________________________________

Sup hoes. This is my second ff and i deleted the first one coz it was trash anyways enjoy this book💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖