20

NAKO & HITOMI

They separated and go to the staircase. They were responsible on searching the door on the ground floor and the basement. The whole mansion was dark that time, making it harder for the Japanese.

Nako found a lantern at the end of the staircase and thought it will be very handy since both of them cannot see very well in the dark.

Nako grabbed it and continued walking forward. They first went to the dining hall since it was the closest to them. Seeing the dining hall, reminded them of someone.

Chaeyeon.

They still remember three days ago how Chaeyeon was brutally killed. They quickly brushed of that memory and entered the dining hall. They went straight to the kitchen since there was a door there.

They knocked on the door and nothing happened. They sighed.
They exited the dining hall and continued their search.

They were searching everywhere for something they didn't sure of. Until they heard a sound coming from down the hall. It was somehow a familiar sound.

They quickly tracked where the sound was and headed there. It was 'THE DOOR'. They've found it. The door is just a regular door byt it has the word ' the door' on it.

They slowly stepped inside and went further into the room.

The door slammed behind them. They were panicking now. Hitomi rand towards the door and she was stopped by Nako.

"Nako chan what's the matter. Cmon we have to go!" Hitomi pleaded.

Nako put her pointer finger on her lips and made the shh sound. They heard this familiar sound again.

They looked at eachother in shock. It was the banging sound before they were here, when they were in the room!

'BANG BANG BANG'

The noise became louder. Nako came closer to the door and slowly twist the doorknob. Hoping it was something good. While Hitomi was watching her from afar, scared to come any closer to the door.

The door opened and revealed an unknown figure holding a knife. Nako could only see the figure for a while because the figure has stabbed Nako for hundreds of times once she opened the door.

Hitomi gasped in disbelief. She couldn't hold her tears and it all collapsed.

The figure stopped and saw Hitomi.

Hitomi took a few step back when it was looking her way.

She ran as fast she could to exit the room but eventually, it stabbed her back and she fell on the floor. She was coughing out blood and her hand was pulling her body forward.

"ugh......please......" She begged weakly.

She knew at this moment, she has no hope to live anymore. So she looked over, where Nako body is, and crawled to it. The figure looking at her smirking.

"Nako chan........ah....." She released her last breath midway to Nako. The figure than dissappeared and left a note.

HYEWON & EUNBI

They ran as fast as they could to Nako and Hitomi until they stopped at the opened door and has puddles of blood in front of it. Not a really nice way to welcome them.

They entered the room and gasped. They charged towards the two bodies. An unforgettable sight were in front of those two girls. They cried in pain at the sight. How could these people do to two innocent, cute and bubbly Japanese.......