13

Third person pov

The group is has left with eight people left. They was still mourning Yuri's death by being, sad and....depressed.

They are now at the library which the flower petals should've brought Yuri. But the truth is, it's for the rest. Hyewon stood up and went to check on the bookshelves. She didn't want to end up like the deads and that gave her motivation to work hard for her life. At this point, she only thought of herself. Yuri is dead now...she had to fight for her.

She stopped at the third isle when she spotted a book that caught her attention. She climbed the library stairs and grabbed the book. The others were looking at her funny and thought she didn't know what she was doing. But Eunbi, just hoping that she will bring them good fortune for her effort.

"guys....look" she brought the book and slammed it at the table. Dust were everywhere in the atmosphere at the moment. They then coughed and fanned the air.

"why did you bring this book?" Yena asked while checking out the plain, blue book with a a ball in the middle.

(ooh that's the book in the izone album trailer (oneiric diary))

"look, there's a key hole in here, i think, we suppose to find a key to this." Hyewon explained.

The rest just hummed in agreement.

"You better make our effort worth it, Kang" Yena spat. Yena is actually mad and annoyed with Hyewon because of Yuri. Yuri gave all attention to Hyewon while Yena just watched them with fire in her eyes. From the beginning, Yena always liked Yuri but Yuri just kept on clinging onto Hyewon 24/7.

"whatever." That's all Hyewon coukd reply to the younger.

They are now starting to look for the key. The library is huge, it could be literally everywhere. In pages of thousands of books in this library ,
Underneath the mattress which covers the whole library or it could be, anywhere, really.

Nako were looking under the study table and she saw a glowing box. She then took the box and called the others.

"Yah, look what i have." Nako lifted up the box to show the others.

"put it here...there" Nako placed the box.

"I bet it's in here." Eunbi guessed.

"lets open it then," Nako slowly opened the box.

There were at least hundreds of keys in the box. They were all so bumped out to see that. They ain't got time to try them out one by one. Well, they have to have time if they want to stay alive.

...... 

It has been 2 hours and there were 2 keys left. Minju pointed at the left key and Eunbi took the key. She shoved the key in the hole and it fits! They cheered and hugged each other for this glorious achievement.

Eunbi slowly twisted the key and padlock was unlocked. She removed the padlock and she was about to open the book and the door slammed opened.

They were surprised to see this one figure. It was a crazy looking man, with a pair of goggles, riding a steam....technology which is rusty and noisy.

"Oh you girls stole my book!" He screamed.

They were taking few step back and Eunbi hugged the book, to secure it from this mad man.

With his machine, he stormed his way to Eunbi who was hugging the book, Eunbi panicked. She didn't know what to do. The man is getting closer...

" AHH!" she screamed as she threw the book at Minju.

She catched it and oh boy, she shouldn't. The man, changed his way to Minju instead. He let out claws out of his machine and grabbed Minju.

"HAHAHAH" he laughed.

"Now, i can have a little fun"

"RUN GUYS RUN!!" Eunbi screamed. The girls ran for their lives charging towards the door.

He flew over to the door and blocked it. He let out some few more claws and grabbed Wonyoung, Hyewon, Hitomi, Yena, and Chaewon.

He was pleased and left the room with a laugh. Nako and Eunbi looked at each other.

"boi....this is bad.." Nako sighed.

Eunbi, felt guilty for throwing the book at Minju. She knew that she will be caught but that was just too selfish.

Nako patted Eunbi's back and comforted her.

They got a mission now......

______________________________________

Skraaaahhh yall like the speed update? 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖